H: Paypal W: Steam Games n' Stuff

Mega Man Anniversary Collection $2
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 $1
Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix $7
Mega Man X Z $3

[quote name='basilofbkrst']:ds: Hoshigami: Ruining Blue Earth Remix - $ 15

[/QUOTE]

Wow, really?

I mean, I'm all for helping out dv8 and all, but $15? For that?

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Wow, really?

I mean, I'm all for helping out dv8 and all, but $15? For that?[/QUOTE]

Used to have the PS1 version and never beat it cause I let a friend borrow. Have yet to find the DS version anywhere near me and been wanting it for a while. Hopefully I have scared away the competition. :cool:

Bump, updated. Added a new, awesome item! :gba: Mega Man Zero 3! Game and manual/etc in mint condition! Everything but the box. Get it here and get it cheap! Hooray lowball!

Last bump of the night. Blueberry bagels are awesome. Where can I buy little blueberries like the ones they use in bagels and muffin mixes? Thats what I want to know!!

Well, the tiny ones. I know i can get fresh or frozen ones just fine, but i really want the tiny muffin/bagel sized ones. The normal sized ones are just too huge for making pancakes or muffins. So far Ive had to resort to stealing the cans from my blueberry muffin mixes for my pancakes and waffles. Which leaves me with plain, sad panda muffins. :(

It is time to bid and bump, for great justice!

Disgaea 3 Guide - $0.50
Megaman Anniversary Collection - $3.50

What might you require blueberries for? Is your HP running low?

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump!

Stay away from MY future Star Ocean guide you fucks![/QUOTE]
Psst, when you get it do not read page 8. It spoils the end boss along with many of the party members you get.

Edit: Gah, I have done it again. I know it is a taboo and unwritten rule not to edit in lowballs because it confuses people on what they wish to buy. Ever so sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VintageTurtle']It is time to bid and bump, for great justice!

Disgaea 3 Guide - $0.50
Megaman Anniversary Collection - $3.50

What might you require blueberries for? Is your HP running low?

Psst, when you get it do not read page 8. It spoils the end boss along with many of the party members you get.

Edit: Gah, I have done it again. I know it is a taboo and unwritten rule not to edit in lowballs because it confuses people on what they wish to buy. Ever so sorry.[/QUOTE]

Its the same game as the one on PS1 which I have beaten many a time. So I dont need to worry about that. ;)

Heh., you probably don't have to worry then. I was going to get the guide, however with there being 86 endings (arguably 87) that you can't really control I figured I would just free-ball it; Guide-free old school style. :cool:

Maybe I'll pick up someday, probably when I want to try and 100% the game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that this was the Star Ocean that you could get pretty much every single ending in just 1 save file, manipulating relationships with love potions and whatnot?

That would be the third game I believe. I played it through while following the guide, and apparently you need to go through the game at least twice to see every ending while following very precise instructions on what Private Actions to see and what Private Actions to avoid both times. Plus there are indeed all the love potion bollocks at the last save point to be able to decide the ending.

As for game number two I don't believe you can spin it in your favor to get all the endings due to the sheer amount. If you are able to I haven't heard of how to do so at least.

Star Oceans 1 & 4 are uncharted territory for me knowledge wise, you would have to ask elsewhere. That NPC over there may know, go ask him in return for all your gold. ;)

I'm still amazed at how rare the Star Ocean 2 PSP guide has become, mostly since the first guide is still in print so why would the more recent one be out of pring :???: stupid Brady Games

[quote name='buckythekat']I'm still amazed at how rare the Star Ocean 2 PSP guide has become, mostly since the first guide is still in print so why would the more recent one be out of pring :???: stupid Brady Games[/QUOTE]
Apparently many of the copies got "destroyed" upon the order to do so. Such a crime... I hope they at least recycled them. Honestly if I got that order, I'd take them all home in a heartbeat. Some Gamestops marked guides down to a penny when they were given the order to destroy them, and again, I would have bought them all up for those pennies.

Reminds me when I worked at mcdonalds and we'd destroy the food at the end of the night. Wouldn't let the employees eat it, wouldn't take it to a homeless shelter, it HAD to be destroyed. People go homeless and hungry everywhere but our manager insisted we destroy it. :(

It might be due to the fact that it had been sitting out for hours under a hot light, however if they were truly worried about people getting sick they wouldn't sell it either. My sister works at a pizza place in a local mall and occasionally brings home a mountain of food after closing, so at least not all places are like that.

As for guides though, there really is no logical excuse for destroying them. Think of the rain forests!

Mmmm that reminds me when my sister worked at red lobster, and would bring home a couple bags of those garlic cheese biscuits every shift. Soooo good.

Good point about the books though, it's really stupid. "We charged full price yesterday for it but oh what the heck lets remove it from the market. Please destroy any copies and send them to clog up a landfill". Ugh

and bump

Thanks for stopping by dv8. :)

Bump. 2 days left. And for those who haven't seen it or heard of it, check out a 90 minute Mega Man fan film. For fan made quality, this has to be the best megaman stuff I've ever seen (not counting that youtube video where they took footage from Casshern and styled it like a megaman movie. Brilliant)

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Apparently many of the copies got "destroyed" upon the order to do so. Such a crime... I hope they at least recycled them. Honestly if I got that order, I'd take them all home in a heartbeat. Some Gamestops marked guides down to a penny when they were given the order to destroy them, and again, I would have bought them all up for those pennies.[/QUOTE]

my local gamestop's are pretty bad about that too :(

I always read about people picking up penny guides but none of the ones near me let me grab any for a penny (or free even) :bomb:

[quote name='callmewoof']Thanks for stopping by dv8. :)

Bump. 2 days left. And for those who haven't seen it or heard of it, check out a 90 minute Mega Man fan film. For fan made quality, this has to be the best megaman stuff I've ever seen (not counting that youtube video where they took footage from Casshern and styled it like a megaman movie. Brilliant)[/QUOTE]

Seen the 90 minute fan film, but not the Casshern version.

It's "an unofficial music video for a band called The Protomen". Or something like that. But basically, it shows, more or less, what it COULD look like if they ever made a hollywood one. If casshern = megaman, that is.

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Here's a charity bump before the Nintendo & Sony press conferences start up. Everyone cross your fingers for whatever titles you wish to be announced!

Final Fantasy XIII registration code - $0.50

boa-bump-bump.jpg

bread's done
Back