H: Persona 4 social link pack + Junpei hat, Bioshock artbook W: Paypal

rainking187

CAGiversary!
Feedback
407 (100%)
I'm selling some things to get some extra cash.

Persona 4 Social Link pack + Junpei hat: This is the Persona 4 social link pack, the CD has been opened, but the shirt and Teddy plush are both in their original plastic bags, the calendar was never sealed. I'll also throw in the Junpei hat that was a preorder bonus for Persona 3 Portable, and the preorder artbook for Persona 4. I'd like to get $150 for all of that.

Bioshock artbook: This is the "Devloper's" artbook, it has some minor damage to the top of the spine from when it was shipped, but is otherwise in excellent condition. I'll also throw in some promotional artbooks I've gotten from preordering games in the past, mostly JRPGs. I'd like to get $130 for it.

Also, I'm only shipping within the US. I'll consider any serious offers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mana Khemia figure: This is the figure that you got for preordering the first Mana Khemia from Rosenqueen, it's in mint condition, but this is the figure in it's box only and does not include the game. I'm not sure what this is worth as I wasn't able to find any completed listings on eBay, so feel free to make an offer on it.

love to know what its worth as well i got 3 of them with the game still sealed though im not sellin them cause im not going to take 4 hours + to dig for them in the basement of forgotten games :)

(ouch on amazon with game sealed they are only worth 140 really not worth the time to dig.. maybe 200+ i would of but for 100 after fees they will stay in my basement

Sorry, I'm selling the stuff because I need the cash, I'm not really interested in trading. And I don't really want to split up the Social Link pack.

Eh, I don't really think I'm asking too much for either of those, there's been a couple of Bioshock artbooks sold on eBay recently, one went for $300 and the other was over $200, I just hate selling on eBay. I always put a reserve price on my auctions in the past until I had lots of people telling me I'd get more interest without them, so I stopped, and I ended up getting one bid on the auction and sold a couple of import games I'd bought for $50 each for a penny. I'd rather take a little less than eBay prices and just sell it to someone instead of potentially having to relist it a few times.

bread's done
Back