H: Playstation 4 w/ P.T W: Paypal / Offers

Vanacloud

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Hi, if your here, you know exactly what I'm selling.  This thing cannot be Sold on Ebay, that's why I'm here.    I got the whole thing Complete... (Box, controller, all connectors, etc).  I know these things go for 1k + but theres no way i will sell it that high.    If you are interested, PM me and I will pick the best reasonable offer price.

[attachment=14642:IMG_0599.JPG]  

No offense but no one around here would pay you anywhere near $300 for that used PS4 with that crappy demo that's blown way out of proportion.

@mario

P.T. was suppose to be the next Silent Hill game that Konami eventually was cancelled after a falling out with Kojima. As a result, the demo that was on the PS Store is gone to the point where you can't download it even if its under your account so now only those who have it on their system have it and of course should something happen like hard drive failure you no longer have it.

Because of this when it was taken down, everyone and their mothers decided to capitalize on this by putting up their PS4s on eBay with the demo for as far as triple the normal cost because said demo which was ridiculous to say the least

bread's done
Back