H:PS All Star DLC Codes, W: PS+ 30 day trial

ens04

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I will be purchasing God of War Ascension tomorrow morning which has a code for the new PS All-Stars Battle Royale DLC which includes Zeus (from God of War) and Issac Clarke (from Dead Space).

I do not have the game PS All-Stars. Thus, I do not need this code but what I am looking for is a trade.

I want to trade the DLC code that I have with a PS+ 30 day trial code. If anybody is willing to trade with me please reply and we can work this out.

I believe this is a fair trade a DLC code that has an approx value worth of $10 with a PS+ 30 day trial code that is included on sony products, games, etc.

[quote name='ens04']I will be purchasing God of War Ascension tomorrow morning which has a code for the new PS All-Stars Battle Royale DLC which includes Zeus (from God of War) and Issac Clarke (from Dead Space).

I do not have the game PS All-Stars. Thus, I do not need this code but what I am looking for is a trade.

I want to trade the DLC code that I have with a PS+ 30 day trial code. If anybody is willing to trade with me please reply and we can work this out.

I believe this is a fair trade a DLC code that has an approx value worth of $10 with a PS+ 30 day trial code that is included on sony products, games, etc.[/QUOTE]

Check for my PM.

bread's done
Back