[H] PS1 RPGs, Pokémon Blue (Working Battery), Zelda DS Lite

.Cobra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Been a few since I've sold on here, hah. But unfortunately I need to get a few more bucks towards my car fund. I already offloaded most of my collection but I found a couple of things I didn't want to take to the store to get ripped off on, so here I am! But enough about me, let's get to the items.

Have:

Breath Of Fire 3 for PS1. Slight shelf wear on the case but amazing condition overall, instruction manual is in immaculate condition and still has the "registration" card attached, disc has no scratches either, in amazing condition. Would like to get $60 shipped for it.

Legend of Legaia for PS1. Disc is in great shape, a few small scratches but nothing serious at all, stI'll has original case. Case has a crack on the back, as pictured. Looking for $30 shipped.

Pokemon Blue for Game Boy. Works just fine, and to my knowledge when reseed a few days ago before I sold my Game Boy the battery worked and held a save. Looking for $30 shipped.

Legend of Zelda DS Lite. Works just fine, no serious scratches or anything, saw some use but it all works just fine and comes with original stylus and charger. Looking to get $100 shipped.

Links to images are here:

https://imgur.com/a/LcK3e

Thanks for your time, and if I've listed things incorrectly let me know and I'll fix it! I accept PayPal as well, and I'll provide tracking numbers with any item purchased. I can wiggle a bit on prices too if necessary. Not looking for trades are the moment.

bread's done
Back