H: PS3 Slim (3.55CFW) - Mint with original accessories.

enigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I've come to the conclusion that I have too much shit. :razz: For example, my PS3 (slim) gets absolutely NO use. None. Even when I first got it, I only ever used it to watch blu-rays, but I have a dedicated player for that now. I flashed custom firmware on it just to see if I could and have touched it maybe a dozen times since. So I'm entertaining the idea of selling it.

It's 100% mint and has always been in a smoke-free environment.

It's been upgraded to a 250GB hard drive (from a 160GB) and would come with all original pieces (including a bonus copy of Folklore) and the media remote control. It has also been "hacked" to allow game backups and homebrew to be played off the internal (or an external) drive. (If you prefer it to be "legit," that's an easy fix also.) To top it off, it even has 9 months left on the Best Buy replacement plan that was purchased with it (on May 15, 2011).

Asking $250, due to it being in immaculate shape. Seriously. I'm meticulous about the treatment of my electronics. I blame my mom for passing on her OCD. :razz: I believe I even have the box, but I can't guarantee it since I'd have to dig around. I'd say there's probably about a 90% chance I do.

I'm about 25 miles east of Pittsburgh. If you're local enough for a meetup, great. If not, shipping can be arranged if it's something you're interested in. Just message me and we'll try to work something out. :)

PS. I don't do any eBay'ing really, but I have a feedback score of 3 on Amazon Marketplace (100% positive [and I've sold a couple dozen things there - people are terrible about leaving feedback even when I send email reminders]) and my trading score over at blu-ray.com is 25 (20 unique and also 100% positive).

bread's done
Back