* SSL Secured by COMODO CA Limited
* Dedicated Server
* Custom Script

Link dang ký: sureinv.com
Sponsor: hanhtrinh24h
Xem thông tin c?p nh?t sureinv t?i dây

bump

and a rant:
epic cooking fail this evening. You'd think following the directions would produce the desired results, but, no, I end up making the wonkiest asian beef & broccoli (minus the broccoli). I just don't know what went wrong. I should note, my cooking skills are "macaroni and cheese from a box" level. So, it took me 2 hours to make something that should only have taken 30 minutes. And 40 minutes to clean up my mess. And 5 minutes to eat enough to decide to skip seconds and drown my sorrows by eating some of a lindt chocolate bunny.

Long time, no see. I hope you're doing well. I'm about to play Journey right now, even though the end is spoiled for me. Did you like it? Sorry I haven't visited the group we made in forever, as I have a super demanding job (where i just swapped from IT to logistics, so I have even less time to game :cry:).

Ironically, I became a PC gamer & have played everything on the PC I built shortly after I started this job a year ago. I hope school went well for you. I also hope you like AC2 & Brotherhood as much as I did. I have AC3 on PC, but have yet to touch it. My backlog is so big, I have no reason even being on this site, lol.

My best purchase was my 3DS. I play it everyday after work. Do you have one? It's the only mobile device that has made me happy. Fire Emblem Awakening is fantastic. No need to respond in my thread, as I wouldn't want to get you in trouble, lol. I just wanted to say, "hey." TTYL. Take care!

@twztid: PM has been sent. :)

in general: first bump of the week. Nothing new added to the list. Borderlands 2 has been sold and isn't available anymore.

bump. Nothing new added, just a bump for visibility since it's been a while.

Updated my wishlist with some upcoming releases. The more I see of Remember Me, the more I can't wait to get my hands on it. This is usually why I avoid trailers and videos (pre-release), the anticipation is agonizing --- out of sight, out of mind...

bread's done
Back