H: PS4 Slim w/ KIngdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 + 2.8, GTA V, FFX/X2 | Switch: Smash, Eevee W: Paypal/Gift cards

[quote name='Danny VIP']what the didn't one of these just get shut down lmao[/QUOTE]

I just sent an e-mail asking if this was okay. I didn't think it would be "illegal" since I see them on GTZ all the time and those ones do not even donate to charity. I know that is not necessarily a good excuse, but we'll see what happens. I'll obviously take it down and refund the money if this is the case.

[quote name='AcesHigh']I just sent an e-mail asking if this was okay. I didn't think it would be "illegal" since I see them on GTZ all the time and those ones do not even donate to charity. I know that is not necessarily a good excuse, but we'll see what happens. I'll obviously take it down and refund the money if this is the case.[/QUOTE]

It's listed on the CAG rules. I'd know since I wanted to run a raffle on here before but I checked the rules first. Since CAG gets a lot more traffic than GameTZ, it'd have to follow legal rules. I think GameTZ is too small of a community to garner any illegal attention to the raffles held there... for now I guess.

bread's done
Back