H: Remember Me W: Army of Two: Devil's Cartel, DmC

Hi, I'll shoot you $5 on PayPal for your Homefront battle code if you're interested.

Only DLC I could offer instead is a Socom Pro code, but seems you already have one.

SOCOM 4 Pro Downloadable Content Code (PS3)................................$4.00 is this the code that you get free you buy a new copy socom 4

Yup, but I haven't used it. I think they were charging $10 on the PS Store last time I looked. And I've seen others sell the same codes on here for more than me, most seem to be selling them for $5 at least. Trying not to break people, but also trying to get some of the money back for buying the game new. Thanks for stopping by in my thread and let me know if you're interested!

[quote name='starmask2k3']So is Yakuza 4 for sale and u don't have the code for it[/QUOTE]

Yakuza 4 is not for sale right now. It was really up there in case someone offered me the Call of Juarez: The Cartell, but I have the Cartel on the way now so I'm going to remove it for now since I haven't finished it yet.

Still good on Socom though.

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Yup, but I haven't used it. I think they were charging $10 on the PS Store last time I looked. And I've seen others sell the same codes on here for more than me, most seem to be selling them for $5 at least. Trying not to break people, but also trying to get some of the money back for buying the game new. Thanks for stopping by in my thread and let me know if you're interested![/QUOTE]
man, i think it's 14.99$ now. it might be something else socom related, but i'm pretty sure it's this 'pro mode' or something like that.

btw, i'm pretty sure i might have asked you already, but just in case i didn't, will you cml for Shadows of the Damned, please. thank you (and sorry if i've already asked you, but free bump either way, lol).

bread's done
Back