[H] Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition PS2 [W] PayPal

JonCGN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hi everyone. I'm selling a Premium Edition copy of Resident Evil 4 for the PS2. This is a fair bit different from your standard copy of Resident Evil 4. It's a steelbook copy, for one. This particular one is in amazing shape, as you'll see in the pictures. It is also totally complete. The game, the production DVD are both included. The manual and mini strategy guide are both in fantastic shape. But the biggest selling point here for the collector is the laser art cell that is included here. It is a numbered, limited-edition print. And it has literally never been opened. It is totally sealed up. The only comparable one I could find online that I know for sure sold went for $40. That's what I'm asking for here. $40 shipped, and it's yours![attachment=26180:IMG_0359.JPG][attachment=26179:IMG_0360.JPG][attachment=26181:IMG_0361.JPG][attachment=26182:IMG_0362.JPG][attachment=26183:IMG_0363.JPG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I appreciate that a lot! I had forgotten about the red one. That was a pretty hot edition, for sure. If you still would like one, this is still up for sale. You could purchase it if you're interested. It's a niche item for sure, but it's quite the collector's item. 

bread's done
Back