[H] Skyrim Switch [W] $35 PP Free Ship

tcbys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (98%)
I am selling Skyrim on the switch it comes with the case. I am looking $35PP with Free Shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSA: OP Sold then Refunded $$$ when I refused to claim item as received which would cancel any possible claims on my end and release funds immediately to the OP without me getting my item yet. Insists he needed funds early to pay for postage to ship out, and I should trust him because he said so...end of message...goodnight all...

P.S. I also offered to send additional money on the side for the postage as a good faith gesture and he declined anyways. Seller could've easily refunded the difference when everything cleared....

PSA: OP Sold then Refunded $$$ when I refused to claim item as received which would cancel any possible claims on my end and release funds immediately to the OP without me getting my item yet. Insists he needed funds early to pay for postage to ship out, and I should trust him because he said so...end of message...goodnight all...

P.S. I also offered to send additional money on the side for the postage as a good faith gesture and he declined anyways. Seller could've easily refunded the difference when everything cleared....
That’s really sketchy, thanks for sharing that so I know to avoid this user

Strange, he has a decent amount of feedback to pull something like this

I am not sketchy my history here shows that I am not. PP held my funds and I would be unable to ship out the game in a timely manner. As PP never held my funds before it created a situation I was unable to overcome. I offered him to accept the item was arrived so the funds would be released into my account then I would ship out the game instantly. If I tried to scam someone I would have done so already before almost 50 transactions occurred on this site. Every where I have sold I am an honest individual I take great offense for you to suggest otherwise.

Thanks for leaving retaliatory feedback just because I didn't buy into whatever garbage you were trying to peddle. If I had refused to work with you, then why would I offer you additional funds on the side to cover your postage dilemma? You just got greedy, could've easily gotten your money when I got my item and refunded the additional postage afterwards. If you were genuinely honest with me from the start, then this shouldn't have been an issue. In the end, I was way more comfortable losing $3 vs. the $35 you wanted on good faith...

bread's done
Back