H:Some Near Mint PS1 Classics DS/GBA Black Label Xenogears and FF7 W:Cheap 360 Games

PGchris

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey I'm a long time lurker to this site/forum but I haven't been posting very long and this is my first sale thread here so here is a link to my ebay feedback
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ckhasser86&ftab=AllFeedback
And I do some buying selling and trading over at www.racketboy.com under the same user name "PGchris"

Now some rules:
-I only take Paypal
-Everything ships with a tracking number
-Princes now INCLUDE shipping due to massive confusion
-ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE!!! I'd like to stick with them but if you have an offer I'd like to hear it, Thanks

DS:
-Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow Complete $20 shipped

GBA:
-Pokemon Leaf Green(cart only) $20 shipped

PS1:(everything is complete, black label and in very good condition the most damage any have are small scratches of the outer case except Threads of fate and Font Mission but I explain those below)
-Final Fantasy 7 $58 shipped
-Xenogears $53 shipped
-Einhander pictured but not for sale at the moment...sorry
-Resident Evil 2 $22 shipped
-Resident Evil 3 Nemesis $22 shipped
-Final Doom (three games in one basically including a fan created, ID approved levels!)$12 Shipped
-Parasite Eve *SOLD*
-Final Fantasy Tactics $22 shipped
*These two don't have there original cases, and the manuals have been taped back together and have some wear but the discs are still in good condition right now I have them both just in regular dvd cases
-Threads of Fate *SOLD*
-Front Mission 3 $13 shipped

DSCF2977.jpg

Sorry folks pink shot glass not for sale

DSCF2978.jpg

WANTS(not really looking to trade for these mainly just to buy)
:360:
-Orange Box
-Unreal Tournament III

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back