H: Spider-Man (PS4) from the system bundle W: Variety of semi recent Switch/PS4/Xbox One Games Digital Preferred

Bing147

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Alright, so I have a copy of Spider-Man for PS4 from the system bundle. I'd already grabbed it digitally on my other system though so I have no need for it. Instead of trying to just sell it for cash I decided to give gamers here a first shot at it. This copy is still sealed but I'm fine with used for these titles if providing them physically. I'm primarily digital on PS4 at this point though so while I'm not terribly against physical, I'd prefer digital copies there and they will be given first priority rather than taking the first offer that comes along.

Games I'm interested in:

Soul Calibur VI (PS4/Xbox One) Prefer digital if PS4 or physical if Xbox One. Either way for either would be fine.

Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4) Would really want this to be the digital if I'm doing this. 

Diablo III (Switch) Digital or Physical is fine

Civilization VI (Switch) Digital or Physical is fine

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) Would prefer digital on this

Dragon Ball FighterZ (Switch) Would prefer physical on this

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Switch) Physical or digital is fine

Hyrule Warriors (Switch) Physical preferred on this one

Taiko no Tatsujin (Switch) Digital only unless you have the import with the drum. I would be interested in that if you have it.

Wolfenstein II (Switch) Physical preferred on this one

The World Ends With You (Switch) Physical preferred on this one

Hit me up if you have an offer.

I'll be going to Walmart today. Depending on what's in stock I will trade Diablo or Dragon Ball Fighterz for the switch for it.

bread's done
Back