H spiderman 2 ps5 code w $35 paypal ff or 40 psn

I'm selling a Xbox 360 Slim E Edition with a 320gb internal hard drive, black controller and power brick.

I'd like $200 paypal or $200 in ebay gift card for it. The top has a slight scratch on it, but isnt noticeable unless you put light on it at the right angle. Everything works great and there are no bans or issues with the system at all.

Every image site I've tried to upload a picture to is not allowed on gaf for some reason. So if you'd like a picture of the item please pm me and I will send you an imgur link.

Thanks!
Bump

attachicon.gif
s-l1600.jpg
attachicon.gif
s-l1600 (1).jpg

H Xbox One 1tb, with controller, power brick and WWE 2k16, W $405 shipped paypal

Also have a $20 Best Buy gift card I would like $18 paypal.

PM me if interested in either.
BB gift card added

attachicon.gif
1.jpg
attachicon.gif
s-l1600.jpg
attachicon.gif
2.jpg

Have a like new Xbox One its missing the box. Comes with power brick, hdmi cable, controller, and physical copies of GTA V and Halo Reach

Looking for $400 Paypal shipped.

Have a CODBO2 360 Code I want to sell for $20, cheaper than ebay. I bought it without realizing I already own the game. Would also trade for a Halo Reach+Mirrors Edge digital code
bump

attachicon.gif
1.jpg
attachicon.gif
s-l1600.jpg
attachicon.gif
2.jpg

--Have a like new Xbox One its missing the box. Comes with power brick, hdmi cable, controller, and physical copies of GTA V and Halo Reach

--Have a CODBO2 360 Code I want to sell for $10, cheaper than ebay. I bought it without realizing I already own the game. Would also trade for a Halo Reach+Mirrors Edge digital code

PM me if interested in any of these items
psn is gone

attachicon.gif
1.jpg
attachicon.gif
s-l1600.jpg
attachicon.gif
2.jpg

--Have a like new Xbox One. Comes with power brick, hdmi cable, controller.

--Have a CODBO2 360 Code I want to sell for $10, cheaper than ebay. I bought it without realizing I already own the game. Would also trade for a Halo Reach or Mirrors Edge digital code

$50 PS or Xbox Credit for $45 each(have 2 of each)

$25 PS or Xbox Credit for $22 each. (have 1 of each)

PM me if interested in any of these items
New stuff, mostly digital credit

bread's done
Back