H: Spotify Premium x60 - $7 per month/$84 per year

free bump, i would buy some if i needed them right now but hey if ur still selling around thanks giving im pretty sure you'll hear back from me

[quote name='Parkerktm']I have (11) XBL 1600 MS point cards for sale. I am looking to trade for $16 paypal per card which is an extremely fair and equitable price for both parties. No negotiating please as I am already losing enough money because their $20 + tax in retail stores.. If you are interested please PM me. You can purchase as many as you would like.

Stock up for the Xbox Live Black Friday sale!!!!

I have perfect feedback and and am Paypal verified.[/QUOTE]

don't buy from this guy he loged out 10 minutes after I sent him the money that was 2 hours ago now

Last edited by a moderator:
man, you might wanna give him a LITTLE more than 2 hours. for all you know, he legitimately had to leave to go to work or something. 2 hours is more than reasonable for someone to not send you a code right away

[quote name='myl0r']man, you might wanna give him a LITTLE more than 2 hours. for all you know, he legitimately had to leave to go to work or something. 2 hours is more than reasonable for someone to not send you a code right away[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I had a meeting to go to, I was running behind so I didn't have time to sit down and fire off the code. People have lives you know.....and you can't expect people to be at your beck and call. If that's what you want then I recommend you get a call girl, but it might cost you more than $16. It's people like this who ruin the concept of proper and efficient trading. You would still think that receiving a code within 4-5 hours would be a reasonable window. Hell, I'm selling them at a discounted price with near instant delivery you would think he would have some patience.

Nevertheless the issue has been resolved but I really appreciate the support myl0r! I would never even consider taking money from someone without giving them the exact product in which they paid for. But to try to taint someones name and feedback fueled repuation over a three hour delay is a little unsettling.

Getting back on track I still have some cards left if anyone is interested, lol.

no problem bump.
I'm glad to see that both of his negative comments were deleted(one here, one in the Master Trade List XBL Codes thread)
The first one I thought was ridiculous, but when I saw him come on this thread immediately after, I knew something wasn't right. Then when I saw the past few pages full of people satisfied with their purchase, it didn't sit well with me. Glad things got resolved.

^^ Thanks to both of you! It's good to know I've left a lasting impression on people.

Nevertheless I have cards to sell, haha, so if anyone is interested PM me!!!

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']Ill take one for 16 bucks. If you send me the code first.. ill gift it to you.

I give you my word.[/QUOTE]

:drool:

bread's done
Back