[H] Steam Keys [W] PayPal or Amazon Gift Card

Have
AMD "Raise the Game" bundle (includes Resident Evil 3, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, & 3 Months Xbox Game Pass for PC) - $50

Want
Paypal or Amazon Gift Card.

PM me for additional details or if you have any other questions.

Regarding payments using PayPal (see spoiler)
Regarding items in which I explicitly request PayPal, all that is required is my email address. I ask that you send the money using the "Send to friends and family in the US" option, under the "Send & Request" tab on your PayPal account. There are no fees within the US to send money to "family and friends" when you use ONLY your PayPal balance OR bank account, OR a combination of your PayPal balance and bank account.

There is however a fee to send money as a personal payment if your PayPal account is backed by a debit/credit card (instead of a bank account or PayPal balance to cover the costs). The fee in the US is 2.9% plus $0.30 of the amount you send. For example, if you send $100 USD via PayPal (backed by a debit/credit card), the fee would be $3.20 USD ($2.90 + $0.30). So total out of pocket cost in this particular example would be $103.20.

See this page for more information (PayPal website)

Regarding "payments" using Amazon Gift Cards (see spoiler)
Regarding trades in which I explicitly request Amazon gift cards, it's easiest to just email yourself the Amazon e-gift card and then send me the redemption code.

Here is a link below for email delivery of Amazon gift cards (e.g. how you would "pay" me for the item):

Amazon Email Gift Card Purchase Page
You do realize that the codes are useless without and actual cpu or video card by Amd right?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You do realize that the codes are useless without and actual cpu or video card by Amd right?

I didn't know that. I thought the person with the AMD graphics card/CPU entered the AMD game bundle code, a hardware scan is ran to check for AMD hardware, and then the keys for the games were sent to the associated email address?

They changed it not that long ago that now you have to install the amd app linked to the codes and then install the games. Card or Cpu must be present at install of game

They are also now only allowing one code. I just got two separate codes. One for cpu and one for video card. First one worked fine second one said you have too many codes and wouldn't redeem.

Last edited by a moderator:
fyi. they are now requiring people to provide receipts and proof of purchase. Thus these are worthless now unless you are using it legit and YOU own the code and bought the hardware. Selling it now on ebay or forums days are over. 

They are also now only allowing one code. I

bread's done
Back