H: Stuff W: Amazon / Paypal, CYL

Long-time no post bump!

I currently have $613 worth of Gamestop trade credit that I would like to trade for either Paypal or Best Buy gift cards.

2019 bump! :) I've updated my list with a couple items (Tyrael poster, games). Looking for a desktop graphics card such as Nvidia 1060 or Radeon RX 580. Always willing to CYL as well!

Happy Summer! Updated my list. Tomb Raider poster was sold.

Currently looking for a good condition copy of Pokemon: Let's go, Eevee! for the Switch :)  Final Fantasy XIV 60-day card, NKA 2k19 added.

Do you know if it's still possible to play Disney Infinity? Always looked cool to me but kind of confusing. Also do you have a price range in mind for the Witcher steelbook also?

Do you know if it's still possible to play Disney Infinity? Always looked cool to me but kind of confusing. Also do you have a price range in mind for the Witcher steelbook also?
As far as I know, console versions still work fine :) You can't access the online features anymore though. I don't have a particular price in mind for the steelbook, but feel free to shoot me an offer or trade!

bread's done
Back