H: Switch 64GB bundle, NES/360 games, Dies irae (PC-DVD), Genesis bundle, OSTs, misc.; W: PayPal, misc.

Good on you for looking out for CAG's in regards to the Switch. I have one because of a great CAG I met from Hawaii. He provided me all kinds of proof since he had way less feedback. I paid first & all went well). This was closer to launch, but he gave it to me for cost, as he was gonna end up paying to return it to Gamestop & wanted to help a CAG out. I appreciate people in the community doing things to help each other enjoy this hobby, since it can be quite difficult when scalpers & people who are about profit only buy out limited stock & leave gaming fans with no options many times. I do my best to help CAG's out as well. I just wanted to say thanks for that, since you could easily return it & not think twice.

Price of Switch flat-out includes shipping. Selling at cost. Can add microSD card (from 2GB to 32GB) for a small bit extra, if necessary.

I'm interested in learning more about the Switch and the iPhone 5. From the photos it seems like the iPhone 5 has a damaged SIM cover, is that correct or is it just the picture? Is that something you can buy separately? Just curious because I'd love to have a temporary iPhone (I have AT&T) while I wait for the "Edition / 8". Please let me know. Thanks!

I'm interested in learning more about the Switch and the iPhone 5. From the photos it seems like the iPhone 5 has a damaged SIM cover, is that correct or is it just the picture? Is that something you can buy separately? Just curious because I'd love to have a temporary iPhone (I have AT&T) while I wait for the "Edition / 8". Please let me know. Thanks!
The SIM tray is definitely damaged - the end where you're supposed to pull it out from is bent and broken. It's pulled out right now and probably would work fine once you got the sim in... I just can't guarantee anything about getting it back out. They're pretty cheap to replace (less than $5 on Amazon with Prime shipping), I just haven't bothered doing it.

bread's done
Back