H: Switch Games, DS, Seven Pirates H, Pokemon, Monster Hunter W: Switch Games

I have Final Fantasy Explorers, but I don't see any 3DS games I don't have already. Would you let me know if you get more 3DS games to trade? I want Mario Golf, maybe ZeldaTriforce Heroes, and I'll try to think of other games, too.

Side rant - I was so disappointed in the eShop, as it has 7th Dragon VFD and FF Explorers both with the keyword, "3D Games." That search keyword has only ever been on games that have stereoscopic 3D, not referring to 3D gameplay (versus 2D, side view game). Nothing is 3D in FF Explorers. The title screen is in 3D in 7th Dragon VFD, but Nintendo should understand that many of us only play the 3DS for the 3D (it was it's main feature until the last year or so), and it doesn't make me want to play the guessing game with my bank account just to find out if a game is in 3D. Surely they understand that misleading users is a very bad move. If it was only 1 time, I'd say it was a mistake (and there are more than those 2 examples, but I've personally experienced those games). They started those search terms precisely to help gamers find games that interest them. Even the indie games will say, "gameplay not available in 3D," in their videos (which is probably required by Nintendo). It's hard for me to believe they do it on purpose, but if they start letting that happen more often, I will stop buying games for it. Whether you read it or not, thanks for letting me vent in your thread :)

Steam Link (sealed)

Disney's Magical World 2

Mahjong 3D: Wariors of the Emperor

Pokemon Rumble Blast

Rune Factory 4

Has Been Heroes

Sushi Striker

All gone to eBay or Amazon.

Added Labo and some 3DS and DS games.

Gone to eBay:

Warioware D.I.Y.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf