H: Switch Lite, Final Fantasy Edition PS4 system, NFL Blitz arcade machine...I want *ALL* your airline credits, miles and vouchers! Check out my list.

Thanks heatdolphins. One of the CAGs you owed PMd me and said he received your payment. I trust that you did follow-through with all necessary payment. I will link your auction as soon as I have my break at work.
Please do your best!

[quote name='dv8mad']Thanks heatdolphins. One of the CAGs you owed PMd me and said he received your payment. I trust that you did follow-through with all necessary payment. I will link your auction as soon as I have my break at work.
Please do your best![/quote]

Will do, thank you.

Do you know how much it would cost if I bid on 2-3 of your guides? I am interested, but if it's going to cost $3 per guide then I'd rather not. Thanks for the info and my zip is 95624 if that helps at all.

[quote name='antlp89']Do you know how much it would cost if I bid on 2-3 of your guides? I am interested, but if it's going to cost $3 per guide then I'd rather not. Thanks for the info and my zip is 95624 if that helps at all.[/quote]

If you win multiple guides the shipping won't obviously be $3 for each guide, I will adjust it accordingly. Let's say you win 3 guides shipping will be about $5-$6 give or take.

oh and rustyrage, that's part of my original trade list, not part of the sale.

Ok cool, thanks for the info. Here's my bids as of now:

Bioshock Guide(360/PC) - $1
Gears of War Limited Edition Guide(360) -$1
Super Mario Galaxy Premiere Editon -$1
Xbox 360 Faceplate Woody -$1

[quote name='heatdolphins45']Again, that's part of my regular trade list, not the sale.[/quote]

Probably want to toss a line in there to break it up and/or add a note such as
~~NOTHING BELOW THIS POINT IS PART OF THE DV8MAD LOWBALL SALE~~

UMD Movies:
Beavis and Butthead Volume 2(sealed) $3 GameOverRG

Faceplates:
Guitar Hero III Sex Pistols Faceplate(360/PS3) $3 GameOverRG
Xbox 360 Faceplate Silver $1 GameOverRG

Yoshi's Island(DS) Guide $1 GameOverRG

:

Beerfest(sealed) $12 GameOverRG

bread's done
Back