H The Division 2 PS4 Gold Edition

Buyer beware its a new account so tread with extreme caution especially if asking to send payment first.

Last edited by a moderator:
You liyng because you did the same thing to Qdizzle he told you to send the code first because you're new and then you cut comunications with him because you want it to get the money and run you fu%;** SCAMMER get out from this community you leech, nobody bought that code from you because you don't have one everyone knows who you're now F/off.

Hijacking imminent...

My better judgement is telling me not to get involved. But...

I am genuinely curious as to why this person, Minismasher , gets labeled as a "scammer".

Please understand, No sarc implied - 100% sincere honesty.

Did you expect Mini to send you the code 1st?
Because you have higher feedback?
Again, not sarc -- honestly curious here.

I've always been of the mindset that if someone has ZERO or under-10 feedback, THEN they send first, regardless of any other factors.

But if that does not apply... then in a trade where its cash for xyz -- I've always been cash-side sends 1st, then xyz follows. (with certain situations allowing some stipulations)

This is As I *believe* the CAG community is, and has always been (?)

There's also an element of *trust* happening in these things as well.
e.g. I've had ppl with crazy-high feedback send me codes 1st, without my even asking or having ever traded with them before. Like, $70+ codes.
Even though I had a much (much) lower feedback than them, these ppl *trusted* that the CAGs I had done business with *were* reputable, and by proxy, deemed me trustworthy.

Personally, I can tell you though, Having missed out on this code myself, here's some insight:
Mini was offering the 99$ version for 70$. But when I inquired, I was told that particular code was already sold -- but they (Mini) also had a 120$ version (code) to offer for 80$.
I did some research on recent transactions Mini had done, and decided they seemed worthy to do business with, as supported by feedback and history of trades done with reputable CAG members.
Unfortunately for me, that code was also sold though. (Not butthurt here, just missed it. Oh Wells.)

If you were expecting a lower price than what was offered, then I would have personally told you to gfy as well (im not saying that's the case or that anyone was lowballing Mini; but just as an example)

The code was purchased by a reputable CAG member, and theres even a feedback trail as evidence.

I'm not cape-ing for Mini here; idk them.
But evidence *seems* to currently *not* support any claims of anyone cheating, or attempting to cheat, anyone. On either side.

I am Just standing-up for keeping this site as a chill place for ppl to trade things in this manner (which I believe in a way you all are trying to do as well; albeit, not a way I would choose myself.)

tL;dr
not seeing any evidence of a scammer, thus far;
floor is open to evidence being presented of the contrary.

Best,
G

Qdizzle offer him $70 he said no, i offer him $65 he said no thank you, then i offer him the full $70 he said no, that seems to me like a scamm if you ask for $70 and a cag offer you $70 and you don't sell that item something is wrong,is really weird if you make a post for a item for $70 and you don't say firm I'm going to offer you lower why not, the difference was 5 bucks not a crazy amount but i guess he is is a really weird seller for sure i have bought from here many items/codes from numerous member's never had any problems until this day that is all i'm going to say.

Hey turbo I love you too, I mean since you have 2 feedback if I would still have codes for this I wouldn't even sell to you or even send first, I understand I only have 18 positive feedback though and nothing wrong yet since I'm not a scammer. 

I mean your more than welcome to check out the Xbox thread to see %50 off Xbox indie games hope yall have a good day.

bread's done
Back