H: TLOU, Muramasa Rebirth CE complete, Ragnarok Odyssey Merc Ed., MH3U (3ds), Pokemon White 2, tons of Steam games

[quote name='Unaki']Nearly 8000 views and no bites on my steam update D:[/QUOTE]

Constructive feedback: We all know about the bundles of Steam keys that Amazon has been selling, and what price they sold for. Ditto games during the Steam Winter sale.

[quote name='Unaki']Nearly 8000 views and no bites on my steam update D:[/QUOTE]

That would be due to your insanely inflated prices that only a fool would pay. Maybe if you stopped trying to rip people off you would sell something.

[quote name='Spyder187']That would be due to your insanely inflated prices that only a fool would pay. Maybe if you stopped trying to rip people off you would sell something.[/QUOTE]

Inflated from what base other than recent sales? Sorry if I offended you but before I even updated this thread with the games I researched everything. Being as rude as you are, especially in the thread itself is not needed. My intent was never to rip anyone off.

[quote name='Unaki']THE LONELY DRAGON

RULES
CAG ToS and Rules apply.

1. Lowest feedback ships first. Paypal and Amazon payments accepted. Paypal payment
Email: [email protected]

2. I am able to ship fast and generally within 2 business days of confirmation. Digital copies sent immediately once transaction is confirmed.

3. All games shipped in bubble mailers with USPS First Class or Priority and Delivery Confirmation.

4. Games without case and manual will be shipped in standard CD jewel cases or generic video game cases. For current-gen games however, I will try and procure the case belonging to games of that system.

5. I will CYL and take offers.

HAVE

Special deals exclusive to the lonely dragon!
~Bundle Civilization 5: GOTY with the Gods and Kings expansion for $20!
~Purchase Civilization 5 GOTY or the special Gods and Kings deal and get $5 off Civilization 4: Complete!
~Purchase Darksiders II including all its DLC and get the original Darksiders for $2!

:pc: Steamworks Games (CD Key)
Stronghold Collection $10

Civilization 4: Complete Edition $8

Civilization 5: GOTY $17

Civilization 5: Gods and Kings $7
Requires Civilization 5 to play

Metro 2033 $5

Homefront $5

Red Faction: Guerilla $5

Red Faction: Armageddon $8

Warhammer 40k Space Marine $8

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl $4

Darksiders $7

Darksiders II including Season Pass and all DLC$20

Scribblenauts Unlimited $15

:pc: Steam (Tradable)
Portal $2

Worms Reloaded $8

DOTA 2 Invites (x6) Just offer something.

Orcs Must Die Franchise Pack $13
Includes both games and all DLC for them

Psychonauts (x2) $4

Quantum Conundrum $6

The Walking Dead (Full season) $8

Saints Row the Third: Full Package $12

RPG Maker VX Ace $35

WANT

-Paypal/Amazon Payment.
-Best Buy, Newegg, Amazon, LIVE points, Steam gift cards/certificates
-LEGO Store gift cards/certs

LEGO sets
POTC Queen Anne's Revenge Link

[/QUOTE]
I'll give you 50 cents for Stalker.

[quote name='Unaki']bump. Sorry man, I actually didn't see those posts. I would at least like to get $2 for STALKER.[/QUOTE]
ok
thanks

bread's done
Back