H: Tomb Raider for PS3 / Video game T shirts Sz L-XL W: $55 shipped / trades

CML for:
Black Nintendo 3DS
Playstation 3 80GB
Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition (just one)
Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward
Nintendo Wii 2008 (with Xenoblade Chronicles)

I don't have anything on your Wants list but I have the .hack//GU games, maybe you want them?

[quote name='Zahlzeit']CML for:
Black Nintendo 3DS
Playstation 3 80GB
Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition (just one)
Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward
Nintendo Wii 2008 (with Xenoblade Chronicles)

I don't have anything on your Wants list but I have the .hack//GU games, maybe you want them?[/QUOTE]
PM sent.

Hey Gamers -
I have 14 extra 1600MSP cards that I don't need. I'm looking to sell them for $15 each via Paypal, and I can email you the codes instantly.

*Stock up for the upcoming Xbox sale !*

PM if interested......thanks.

Responded to all my PM's thank you guys. If you don't receive a message from me, it's probably because your inbox is full, so empty them out.

Thanks for the bump guys. I may have an hour left within me. I will be up on Sunday around 10am PST, but I may be leaving around 1PM PST to run some errands and have to work till 11PM. I will be home around 12am PST if some of you guys are in need of codes. Just PM me and I will respond as soon as possible

[quote name='Member']Wow, this is awesome. How are you not losing money on this?[/QUOTE]He's not losing money because he bought up 218 XBLM 1600 points cards when they were $10 @ Target and PMing them at Walmart:

[quote name='TommyLove']BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE BLACK FRIDAY EVER!
Target:
5x 1600 Microsoft points after 4PM (I'm good at convincing them to override them for me)

Walmart:
218X 1600 Microsoft points $10 each PM from Target on a SATURDAY![/QUOTE]

[quote name='TommyLove'][quote name='Evolved'][quote name='Christian Harper']Are you serious?! 11 copies of RDR, 7 WWE 13's and more than TWO GRAND worth of MSP?!? :shock::shock::shock: Holy hell man, planning on buying EVERY XBLA arcade title ever made?![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Camre']Well, definitely not any of them that went to the same store as you looking to grab a couple MS point cards...blasted hoarder..[/QUOTE]
I have a hard time believing one store had 218 cards in stock.[/QUOTE]

my instagram. I did too, trust me :)
http://statigr.am/p/331659666190860258_21187142[/QUOTE]

And there's more:
[quote name='thundarr'][quote name='joshnorm']Didn't fault you until I saw your Instagram where you said now let's make money, now i feel like you're a hording dick.[/QUOTE]

So, some poor cashier had to scan 218 cards and someone had to wait in line while they did? You spent over $2000 on Microsoft points today? It will be very hard indeed to move anywhere near that and likely won't be worth the trouble. My money says that two months from now you'll be selling these on here at cost.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TommyLove']It was on a midnight on Saturday, so it was slow. I told them to open up two registers because I know this transaction will take a while and directed people behind me to go to the other lane. I'm in no rush if it sells or not because I can buy whatever I want on Xbox live.[/QUOTE]

Some food for thought when determining who you're doing business with. Obviously, 99% of people won't care about the situation and how the OP picked up his XBLM cards, though just want to make sure everyone knows where they're coming from.

[quote name='shrike4242']He's not losing money because he bought up 218 XBLM 1600 points cards when they were $10 @ Target and PMing them at Walmart:

And there's more:

Some food for thought when determining who you're doing business with. Obviously, 99% of people won't care about the situation and how the OP picked up his XBLM cards, though just want to make sure everyone knows where they're coming from.[/QUOTE]
What he said is true. I did bought it for that price and about that amount. I am running a bit low now though thanks to you guys.
If it sells or not, I still plan on using them for myself and to give a few away for my friends on Christmas and birthdays.

free bump. and also you think you can send me pictures of the cards if I buy from you? (not related with fotus armor I'm trying to sell. I'll paypal for cards from u)

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']free bump. and also you think you can send me pictures of the cards if I buy from you? (not related with fotus armor I'm trying to sell. I'll paypal for cards from u)[/QUOTE]
Yeah sure that will be no problem. Just message me your e-mail and thanks.

posting this on my phone. Send me a pm. I am interested in buying microsoft points cards from you. Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back