H: Tomb Raider for PS3! W: Paypal

Bumpeth.

You know Tactics Ogre for the GBA is pretty good (if you can find it)

mmmmm, I never noticed you had EOII and Suikoden Tierkreis. Even though we both know that I have nothing, I still have to send you an obligatory CML :lol:

Interested in ur tacrics ogre for ps1. Have kingdom heartd birth by sleep, crisis core, etc.

Edit: never mind, i just saw where it said to ignore spoilered games. Well im still intetested in etrian odyssey 1&2 if...

Last edited by a moderator:
By spoilered games, I meant the ones waay at the bottom since that's my collection list ;) I'm mostly interested in paypal, but if you have PS3 games, I may be interested in those as well.

[quote name='gweedyj']$10 for a jade code? the movie it comes with is only $10 at walmart.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure this is my trade list, and I can price things at however much I want. If you don't agree with something, just don't visit my page. If you had taken the time to read the trading FAQs, you'd know those kinds of comments are not allowed.
No threadcrapping in TL's. If someone has a question or concern about pricing in a TL, please take it directly to the OP of the TL. Threadcrap, as well as insult posts will be looked at seriously. If you don't like someone's prices, don't comment.

[quote name='Relysis']Hey, what's the condition of One Piece? Complete? Gamestop'd with stickers and dirt? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It's brand new and sealed still in the shrink wrap.

Yosuke wants to know why you're not playing Persona 4 with us yet bump.

yosuke_hanamura.jpg

bread's done
Back