H: Transformers WFC Shockwave 360 code, W: Modnation Racers DLC (except Kratos)

nuahs77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have an unused code to download Shockwave for the Xbox 360 version of Transformers: War For Cybertron.

I'm looking for any DLC codes for Modnation Racers for the PS3, except for the Kratos kart. The code for Demolisher for the PS3 version of War for Cybertron would also be acceptable.

Thanks!

Would you be willing to trade your :360: Shockwave code for a :ps3: Shockwave? It might be easier for you to get demolisher that way :)

And in turn it will be easier for me to trade that code for one of Jazz on :360: :D

I have the Shockwave for the PS3 too, but I used that one. I would be interested in selling it. Just figured this would be easier.

[quote name='nuahs77']I have the Shockwave for the PS3 too, but I used that one. I would be interested in selling it. Just figured this would be easier.[/QUOTE]

I was just suggesting swapping cuz then you are more likely to get someone to trade you Demolisher or Jazz for a PS3 code rather than a 360 code. Since I have an extra PS3 then I could get an extra 360 and try to get Jazz like I want for the :360: and it will be easier that way. :)

Let me know if you change your mind :D

bread's done
Back