H: Virtual Boy, American McGee's Alice, W: Paypal

PapaJoeBear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Hey CAG!

So I have some things I am trying to sell. Thought I would post here a few days before I go the craigslist/ebay route.

I have a virtual boy. It is in the big case that came with it when you rented them from Blockbuster. Yes, I did buy this from Blockbuster way back in the day. The system works great, but the stand is broken, and I do not think the stand is repairable. The unit has the battery pack, and the A/C adapter (to back cover on of the part the plugs into the control is broken of, but the adapter still plugs in fine). This all comes with 6 virtual boy games:

Mario's Tennis
Virtual League Baseball
Wario Land
Water World
Teleroboxer
Mario Clash

Games were also bought from Blockbuster, at least most of them, and some do have old Blockbuster stickers on them. I can take some pictures tomorrow night and send them to anyone who has interest. I don't know what I am looking for price wise with this... Make an offer and we can discuss it.

I also have the PC game American Mcgee's Alice. Both game discs in great condition. The discs are in a jewel case with the back cover (I don't think this game had a front cover). I also have the Install & Gameplay guide, and the Alice case book journal thing, both of which came with the game. I no longer have the box. The manual and the casebook are in pretty good shape, but do have some small bends along the spine. Asking $60 for this.

Please contact me if you have any interest in either one. Thanks for checking my thread out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, nice. Don't you need the stand though? Either way, good luck in selling it...I remember only one of my friends having one of these back in the day, and I loved it :lol:

depending on the price, interested in the virtual boy, let me know what you would say to 60 shipped for the lot? not sure of a price myself gonna have to research

Holy hell this takes me back. Free bump for nostalgia. Not only is it a Virtual Boy, but there's Blockbuster stickers on them, too. And I swear I am not being sarcastic; this whole set is awesome. I'm sure my wife would kill me if I tried to buy it, though.

Bump

Also, Jack Bros is sold, so was removed from the virtual boy lot.

I am looking at $120 shipped for the Virtual Boy lot.

I have also posted the Alice PC game on ebay now.

I am kinda new here, so dont have any ratings on CAG. I do sell stuff on ebay, so you can check out my rating there, user name papajoebear.

Thanks again for looking everyone!

Hey there Joe. I just wanted to let you know that Blockbuster stickers, the silver and shiny ones intended to prevent theft, can be removed safely if they aren't on the cartridge's sticker. If it is on the sticker though, I wouldn't attempt a removal since it would most probably tear the sticker off with it.

All you need to do is peel away the sticker off of the cartridge, then you're probably left with some sticky sticker pattern on there or something like it. To remove that you're going to need a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, then just rub away and with the friction it will create the sticker should begin to come off very easily.

Thanks for the suggestion, VintageTurtle. I might be able to get a few of, but because of the small size of the cartridges, and the big size of the stickers, most have the stickers on the cartridge label. Good 'ole Blockbuster. Ruining stuff. lol

bread's done
Back