[H] Vita Games (Imports & Domestic) [W] PP or Switch Games

H: Moe Chronicle English Sub [PSVITA] (Mint and Complete)

W: $38 Shipped (Paypal F&F), Established Traders Only Please
Looking around and try to save few $ i know it 34.99$ (31.99$ with 3$ voucher that good till end of October) new seal at play-asia but i wont mind a used copy it in excellent condition if i can save 1 or 2 buck and help someone by buying his game

http://www.play-asia.com/moe-chronicle-chinese-english-sub/13/708k51

- i would like to see the front and back cover of the game please (picture)

- of course i am looking to paid less then new seal price (anyone would and it make sense too)

i can offer 30$ for it (it pretty darn close to what it goes for brand new and seal)

let me know and show or send me a picture, i got over 1292 feedback (100%)

Looking around and try to save few $ i know it 34.99$ (31.99$ with 3$ voucher that good till end of October) new seal at play-asia but i wont mind a used copy it in excellent condition if i can save 1 or 2 buck and help someone by buying his game

http://www.play-asia.com/moe-chronicle-chinese-english-sub/13/708k51

- i would like to see the front and back cover of the game please (picture)

- of course i am looking to paid less then new seal price (anyone would and it make sense too)

i can offer 30$ for it (it pretty darn close to what it goes for brand new and seal)

let me know and show or send me a picture, i got over 1292 feedback (100%)
Play Asia has a $5 shipping as far as I know. You should put that in this reply. Also I ship from CA, so no risk of impounds or risk of weeks of transit. This may not matter to you, but may to some. Maybe Play-Asia always comes through, I don't know, don't buy from them often.

If you have a coupon for Play-Asia, then they would offer a better deal. The coupon is targeted for Play-Asia customers I believe, not universal, or else it would have been posted in the Vita thread. So good for you for being able to grab such an excellent DRPG from Play-Asia at a steal of a price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Play Asia has a $5 shipping as far as I know. You should put that in this reply. Also I ship from CA, so no risk of impounds or risk of weeks of transit. This may not matter to you, but may to some. Maybe Play-Asia always comes through, I don't know, don't buy from them often.

If you have a coupon for Play-Asia, then they would offer a better deal. The coupon is targeted for Play-Asia customers I believe, not universal, or else it would have been posted in the Vita thread. So good for you for being able to grab such an excellent DRPG from Play-Asia at a steal of a price.
so with shipping

34.99$ + 5$ sh = 39.99$ - 3$ voucher (good for everyone) = 36.99$ (new seal) so 30$ (used not seal) it more then fair offer here

the voucher it for everyone unlimited use

you ship from CA, game must be ship to Erie in PA (average of 3 - 4 days not weeks like you state) even ship to UK it take like 14 days only (you make it sound like eternity went it not)

so with shipping
34.99$ + 5$ sh = 39.99$ - 3$ voucher (good for everyone) = 36.99$ (new seal) so 30$ (used not seal) it more then fair offer here

the voucher it for everyone unlimited use

you ship from CA, game must be ship to Erie in PA (average of 3 - 4 days not weeks like you state) even ship to UK it take like 14 days only (you make it sound like eternity went it not)
Whats the voucher code?

EDIT: The good folks in the Vita thread did inform there is a $3 coupon code. Thanks for letting me know, I will lower my price by $3 to be competitive with PlayAsia, until their sale ends or stock run out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back