H: Wii console, PS3/PS2/PSP/DS/GBA games W: Collection wants, various PS3 games

[quote name='Devil May Cry']OK, thank you. Also, I checked your list and saw the DMC4 and Assassin's Creed artbooks. See anything here?[/quote]

Not at the moment, but I'll keep an eye on your list. Thanks for the interest and good luck with your trading!

Some tips for shipping (some of these may have already been mentioned):

-Bubble mailers work great for DVD size cases, I've never tried using one for a PS3 game, though.

-Check USPS.com and look to see what the hours are of the post offices near you, and whether or not they have an Automated Postage system. Try to find one that has a lobby open 24 hours with the automated system, that way you can ship stuff anytime day/night.

-Buy some labels, the post office only gives out free Priority mail and Express mail labels, and may reject packages if you try to use one on a 1st class package.

-If you ever ship via Priority mail, you can buy postage online from the USPS.com website. You will need a scale though to weigh your packages, and label sheets you run through a printer. The sheets can easily be found at any store that sells printer paper.

-Also, when shipping via Priority or Express, you can order free boxes from the USPS website.

-If you have time free during the day to actually visit a post office when staff is on duty, don't be afraid to ship APO/FPO (military bases). It's a really simple process (just one little form/label) and our troops greatly appreciate people that will trade/sell to them.

-Avoid international buyers/traders. Especially the Canadians.

One question about the APO shipping. I recently did a trade to one of those kind of addresses (a Base in South Korea), but I never got asked to fill out a form.

[quote name='pjarvi']Some tips for shipping (some of these may have already been mentioned):

-Avoid international buyers/traders. Especially the Canadians.

[quote name='antlp89']I'm guessing no?[/quote]

I'm just making sure my friend who wanted the Onimushas still does. I'll PM you about when I got an answer.

Just some friendly advice about getting people to trade with you, I would suggest putting your lists in alphabetical order, makes it easier to go down a list and see what you have.

[quote name='tacgnol']Just some friendly advice about getting people to trade with you, I would suggest putting your lists in alphabetical order, makes it easier to go down a list and see what you have.[/quote]
I'll try this out, thanks!
[quote name='jman619']I saw smackdown vs raw 2008 listed. Would you sale it, and for what price?[/quote]
Well, Gamestop said $15 for it. So...$13? I'd be using the money towards a PS3 game anyways...Mind if I check Stop again just to be sure they'll still give me that?

Also bumping people threads like you've been doing is a great way to get people to trade with you, sometimes people don't even realize that you've PM'd them until you post it in their thread that you have, it's a nice reminder ^_-

[quote name='antlp89']CML for Shdadow of the Colossus, thanks[/quote]
Nothing at the moment right now.
[quote name='tacgnol']Also bumping people threads like you've been doing is a great way to get people to trade with you, sometimes people don't even realize that you've PM'd them until you post it in their thread that you have, it's a nice reminder ^_-[/quote]
Thanks again ;).

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I'll try this out, thanks!

Well, Gamestop said $15 for it. So...$13? I'd be using the money towards a PS3 game anyways...Mind if I check Stop again just to be sure they'll still give me that?[/quote]

Yeah no prob.

bread's done
Back