H: Wii U 32gb Console for Sale w/ Extras!

SolidSnake86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi guys! I'm looking to sell off my black Wii U (32gb Deluxe Edition) that I picked up at launch. I just don't have the time to play it, so there's no point in me keeping the console any longer.

It's lightly used and in great condition. All the accessories are included (HDMI cable, sensor bar, gamepad cradle, gamepad stand, console stand, AC adapter, and gamepad AC adapter), along with the black 32gb console and gamepad. All of the original printed material and instruction/set-up booklets are also included. I kept the original box, so it will come with that as well.

NintendoLand is NOT included.

However, I have included Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (excellent, used condition, complete with disc, booklet, and case).

Also, I'm including a black Wii remote and black nunchuck (not 'Nintendo brand' but they work fine), along with a black Wii Classic Controller (official Nintendo brand).

And, as we know, the Wii U connects to your Wi-Fi, unless you opt for using an Ethernet adaptor -- which is really the best way to go for online gaming. So, I'm also throwing in an Ethernet USB Adaptor.

I've deleted all of my info from the Wii U but, apparently, it's been reported that, on used systems, people can re-download the games that original Wii U owners purchased. I had downloaded Super Mario World on the Wii Store, along with F-Zero and Mighty Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition on the Virtual Console (both of which can be played on the gamepad).

And, finally, I'm including a hard plastic case for the GamePad, to protect it from dust, etc.

I take PayPal and will only ship within the United States. I'm looking for $310 shipped or best offer. PM me if interested. Price includes insurance.

Please note: At this time, I'm really only interested in PayPal and not trades (with a few exceptions -- I'm interested in MGS4 Collector's Edition [very high want, but needs to be complete], Battlefield 3 PS3, Catherine PS3, and a few others...I would be willing to reduce the price of the Wii U if any such trades can be taken into account).

Below are some photos of the console:

(Before I deleted my data on the Wii U)

(Gamepad and Console)

(Sensor bar, manuals, AC adapter, etc)

(Wii remote, nunchuck, classic controller, ethernet adaptor, gamepad case)

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

GamePad in protective case

Storage compartments in GamePad's protective case

GamePad and Console within box

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Bump.

I'd like to know where you got that Gamepad case?

I hate leaving mine out it get's really dirty and dusty and i think has a small bad scratch :/

[quote name='diazt350']I'd like to know where you got that Gamepad case? [/QUOTE]

I actually ordered the case on eBay after going crazy trying to find a decent one at the local Best Buy and GameStop. I'm a bit of a neat freak, so dust or fingerprints on a controller drives me up the wall, so I had to get this as soon as I picked up the Wii U.

Here's a link to someone selling them on eBay (not the seller I used, but same case nonetheless):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Hard-...=US_Video_Game_Cases_Bags&hash=item51aa76bd2a

It's a great quality Gamepad case.

[quote name='SolidSnake86']I actually ordered the case on eBay after going crazy trying to find a decent one at the local Best Buy and GameStop. I'm a bit of a neat freak, so dust or fingerprints on a controller drives me up the wall, so I had to get this as soon as I picked up the Wii U.

Here's a link to someone selling them on eBay (not the seller I used, but same case nonetheless):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Hard-...=US_Video_Game_Cases_Bags&hash=item51aa76bd2a

It's a great quality Gamepad case.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link :D

I'm in the same situation kind of a neat freak so dust and fingerprints annoy me.

So good luck with the sale :)

bread's done
Back