H: X-Men: Days of Future Past Movie Code‏ worth $8 selling for $4

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
As the title says, I have a code worth $8 to see the movie, and I'm selling it for $4. Amazon or Paypal are fine. 

Here's the info amazon sent to me in a message with the code:

Congratulations! Because of your recent purchase from Amazon.com, you are receiving a reward code that you can activate for a certificate valid for one admission (up to $8.00) to see the movie “X-Men: Days of Future Past” between May 23, 2014 and July 20, 2014 at participating theaters. Please note: You must activate your reward code by July 20, 2014. Certificate expires July 20, 2014 or when “X-Men: Days of Future Past” is no longer in theaters (whichever is sooner). To activate your reward code, please go to www.activaterewards.com/xmen and follow the instructions to enter your reward code and other required information and print your certificate. Promotion restrictions: Certificate is valid at participating theaters for one admission up to $8.00 to see “X-Men: Days of Future Past” at any showing including those designated as “no coupons, no passes” in local theater listing guides. If lost, cannot be replaced. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. No reproductions will be accepted. This offer will not be applied retroactively to previous purchases. No change will be provided to you. Not valid with any other offer. Offer valid in United States only. This program is powered by Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. ©2014 Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For use under U.S. Patent #’s 7,066,383; 7,156,294; 7,337,949 and other U.S. Patents pending. Amazon may terminate or modify the terms of this offer at any time in its sole discretion. Amazon.com is not responsible for the content on, operation of or any other aspects of that website; it is recommended that consumers carefully examine the website’s privacy policy and terms of use before using the website or providing any personal information.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back