H: XB1 games, X360 Games, and Blu Rays W: MCC Digital Code

[quote name='FrankCostanza']$25 for Halo 3 if it's complete/good condition?[/quote]

Sorry, too low a price to let it go. Maybe if it was the regular edition.

[quote name='FrankCostanza']$25 for Halo 3 if it's complete/good condition?[/quote]

Sorry, too low a price to let it go. Maybe if it was the regular edition.

Added Ipod Touch

[quote name='muhsheesuh']$375 =S I think you meant $275 obo right?[/quote]

Not a chance. That's $500 worth of stuff AND it's already jailbroken for the buyer. If no one here wants it I can sell it on ebay for that price or more.

You might wanna actually, you know, CHECK the prices on ebay before you make any price assumptions. If you aren't aware a new generation of ipod touch has been released effectively dropping the prices of older ipods. New 16gb goes for $299 now and even before, a new/sealed ipod 16gb with a year warranty went for around the $310 shipped mark on ebay while a used went for around 220-270.
If you don't believe me, check ebay prices for yourself. Your belkin fm transmitter is worth around 20-30 bucks while the invisible shield isn't resellable.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']You might wanna actually, you know, CHECK the prices on ebay before you make any price assumptions. If you aren't aware a new generation of ipod touch has been released effectively dropping the prices of older ipods. New 16gb goes for $299 now and even before, a new/sealed ipod 16gb with a year warranty went for around the $310 shipped mark on ebay while a used went for around 220-270.
If you don't believe me, check ebay prices for yourself. Your belkin fm transmitter is worth around 20-30 bucks while the invisible shield isn't resellable.[/quote]

He can price his items for whatever the fuck he wants you know.

[quote name='seven7seven']He can price his items for whatever the fuck he wants you know.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be abusing some points system somewhere and attempting to make money off of it?

[quote name='muhsheesuh']You might wanna actually, you know, CHECK the prices on ebay before you make any price assumptions. If you aren't aware a new generation of ipod touch has been released effectively dropping the prices of older ipods. New 16gb goes for $299 now and even before, a new/sealed ipod 16gb with a year warranty went for around the $310 shipped mark on ebay while a used went for around 220-270.
If you don't believe me, check ebay prices for yourself. Your belkin fm transmitter is worth around 20-30 bucks while the invisible shield isn't resellable.[/quote]

You may want to check for yourself too. Jailbroken ipods go for more. I just sold one last week (I had two identical ipod touches and was going to keep one, but decided to sell them both. One mine, one my wife's).

THIS EXACT IPOD, same size, same invisible shield, same programs, same everything sold on ebay for me last week for $325. The tunebase FM goes for about $50 used. So.... $325 + $50 = What? That's right, $375.

I wouldn't price it for an amount I wasn't sure it would sell for on ebay. And in this case I'm not even guessing, I'm basing it on a price I already sold one for.

I know my stuff when it comes to selling on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=320293222263

The new ipod touch and price drop was released a week after that auction ended. I've checked listings that ended THE SAME DAY as yours before the new drop and my prices are in fact correct. You had a 0 feedback buyer, which I assume was a non-paying bidder judging by the fact that you left no feedback for him/her and that you are now trying to sell one here. The tunebase is worth what you said although I see several new in box that go for $50.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']The new ipod touch and price drop was released a week after that auction ended. I've checked listings that ended THE SAME DAY as yours before the new drop and my prices are in fact correct. You had a 0 feedback buyer, which I assume was a non-paying bidder judging by the fact that you left no feedback for him/her and that you are now trying to sell one here. The tunebase is worth what you said although I see several new in box that go for $50.[/quote]

So basically you're calling me a liar. Thanks I appreciate it. I sold that one, he paid yesterday (the last day possible before I would file non-paying bidder). I NEVER leave feedback until they confirm they have received the item. That's my personal policy.

I do in fact (or did before I shipped the other) have two identical ipods. I'm married so we tend to buy 2 of a lot of things. Then I take care of the tech type stuff like this. She didn't care what programs were on hers so I just put all the same ones on hers as on mine. That's why I could use the same pics etc.

Im interested in the iPod Touch, moreso the iPod only than the accessories. CML for it, willing to trade a lot. Possibly cash + games, but would prefer a pure trade.

bread's done
Back