H: Xbox 360 HDD's, N64 games, SKYRIM Full Game Code ($20!)

Lonsta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
31 (100%)
*Edit* - Please help me get established in the CAG trading community! I have priced stuff cheap!

The time has come where I created my own trading thread. I have hundreds of items that I can list here but for now I will start off by trying to get rid of some stuff for a low price to develop a rep/feedback in the CAG community! :)

*GENERAL RULES*
Standard CAG rules apply
No minimum order
PM or reply to this thread if you are interested in anything or have questions. I will probably see it faster if it's a PM though.

*SHIPPING*
Free shipping on $15+ orders. Anything less than $15, will probably add a few bucks for shipping.

*WANTS*
- Amazon gift cards, PayPal
- Rare(r) titles on the NES, SNES, PS1, Dreamcast, GameCube, and original Xbox. Cartridge only is fine, but disc-based games must have at least their original cases.
- OEM SNES, N64, Gamecube, and original Xbox controllers (must be in good shape, obviously)
- Cool posters/banners from any era of gaming, must be in good condition

*HAVES*

:psp: PLAYSTATION PORTABLE :psp:
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road (disc only) - $16
Lord of Arcana - $12 (comes complete with case/manual)
Star Wars Force Unleashed (disc only) - $5

:360: XBOX 360 :360:
(all Harddrives are used but in good shape, Microsoft brand, and fit non-slim model Xbox 360's)
20GB Harddrive - $15
60GB Harddrive - $25
120GB Harddrive - $40
Skyrim - FULL GAME digital download code - $20
Dance Central 2 - FULL GAME digital download code - $10
Xbox Live 1 month card + 1 month Netflix - $6/each

:wii: NINTENDO WII :wii: (all Wii games are complete)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - $40
:NINTENDO 64:
Castlevania - $9
Diddy Kong Racing - $10
Goldeneye 007 - $10
Mortal Kombat 4 - $10
Perfect Dark (Complete in box) - $15
Pokemon Stadium 2 - $25
Space Station: Silicon Valley - $15
Star Fox 64 - $10

:grouphug: STRATEGY GUIDES :grouphug:
- Most guides in good/great shape but if it appears to have damage I will lower the price. Pics located here: http://imgur.com/a/zTd2z
$7 each/two for $13/three for $16

COD 4
COD: MW2
COD: WaW
Crash Bandicoot Warped
Conflict Desert Storm
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
Dead Rising 2
Driver 2
Fable III
Fallout 3
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Ghost Recon
Ghost Recon 2
Goldeneye (N64)
Grandia II
Halo 3
Halo 3 ODST
Homefront
Jak 3
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
L.A. Noire
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Manhunt
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Mario Kart (Wii)
Mario Kart 64
Medal of Honor
Metroid: Other M
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Mortal Kombat
Nintendo Power Advance: Mini-Guides for [games listed on side]
Nintendo Power Advance: Mini-Guides for [games listed on side]
Nintendo Power Advance: Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2
Pokemon Heartgold & Soulsilver
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Portal 2
Prey
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4: The Room
Siren
Spryo 2: Ripto's Rage
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Star Fox Adventures
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The Suffering
Syphon Filter
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Warhammer: 40,000 Space Marine
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Zelda: Twilight Princess

Please PM or reply if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice list - but please include what system the games are for. Ideally, split out the games for each system into their own paragraph. Much easier to read that way :) Thanks.

[quote name='mrwogs2']Nice list - but please include what system the games are for. Ideally, split out the games for each system into their own paragraph. Much easier to read that way :) Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Referring to the guides, I was going to go this route but most of the new-gen games are multi-platform so I was going to start by listing them in ABC order. I'll try my best later to categorize them though so you guys can read them easier/find what you're looking for faster. Thanks!

Crap, I am sorry. I think we have a miscommunication. The games listed right under the PSP are PSP games. The other games listed are just the strategy guides, no actual games. However, I do own most of these games so if you are truly interested in guide+game I can try finding the game(s) for you.

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I'm interest in Conker for the 64, but at $50, it better be sealed. CML for trade.[/QUOTE]

... I'm hoping you are joking. $50 is the going price for Conker's, cartridge only. CIB ones are $70-80. Sealed ones are easily $100+. Anyway, mine is cartridge only. If you're still interested I can thoroughly look at your CML.

[quote name='Lonsta']... I'm hoping you are joking. $50 is the going price for Conker's, cartridge only. CIB ones are $70-80. Sealed ones are easily $100+. Anyway, mine is cartridge only. If you're still interested I can thoroughly look at your CML.[/QUOTE]
Don't bother. I've already found a cartridge copy for under $30, shipped. Not sure what kind of ridiculous marketplace you're shopping in, but it's not worth $50. Thanks anyway.

Edit: I checked eBay and there are copies going for $50. I guess if I was totally desperate, I would pay $50 for it.

I simply don't believe you found a cartridge version for under $30 shipped unless if the label was completely torn off or something. Broken ones on eBay go for $20. But to each his own, thanks for your interest.

bread's done
Back