H: Xbox 360 Slim 320GB Hard Drive W:Paypal

Stry-ker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
have an official Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive. IT is 320gb model.
Make reasonavle offers!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any interest in a new copy MW3 for 360? I have that and some other stuff that I'd be willing to trade for your Kinect

So i seen your post earlier. I literally just bought MW3 yesterday and cracked it open already. What else you got? Much like myself i seen you hadnt set up a collection or wish list yet. ( just started doing that myself)

Nice...I actually don't keep much around as I don't get to play as much as I really would like to.

I really only have a brand new MW3, Skyrim for 360, a pair of Turtle Beach X41's, a Retro Duo (plays NES/SNES games) and a slew of NES/SNES games.

How much value were you looking to get for the Kinect? I could try to sell off the MW3 on Ebay and see if we can make it work that way.

Updated with some prices. Will negotiate games. Just moved into apartment and need some extra cash. Help a fellow CAG'er out so eBay doesn't get rich ;)

NIB Kindle Fire for the 360? I would have it shipped to you straight from amazon. Could receive it by tuesday/wednesday.

Thanks!

[quote name='BadAssSamurai']I don't have enough money in the bank right now. Would you consider taking a $50 Target gift card and $20 Paypal for it?[/QUOTE]

No sorry, in need of cash to recover from some off time from due to medical reasons.

bread's done
Back