[H:] XBox GC credit, 12 mo. gold sub, PS4 SW Battlefront Season Pass, BF1 Deluxe dlc, Hyrule Warriors Legends DLC [W:] PSN credit, amz, pp

gospelman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
[H]

:xb1:

$25
Battlefield V Deluxe and Battlefield 1943

$12.50
Destiny 2 Forsaken

:ps4:

$12.50
Spiderman "City that Never Sleeps" season pass dlc (3 story chapters)

$12.50 
Destiny 2 Forsaken
$4
Control dlc (weapon mod, player mod, astral dive suit, explorer theme, black quarry theme)

[W] paypal (US F&F)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll buy any Xbox credit for 20% off, if it comes to you needing to sell it faster. PM me if you decide you want to take that offer. I always wait until I can find my XBL Currency for 20% or more off of list price, so I buy a lot when I find it, & I can wait as long as I need to (meaning the offer will stand, even down the road). Thanks.

I'll buy any Xbox credit for 20% off, if it comes to you needing to sell it faster. PM me if you decide you want to take that offer. I always wait until I can find my XBL Currency for 20% or more off of list price, so I buy a lot when I find it, & I can wait as long as I need to (meaning the offer will stand, even down the road). Thanks.
Gotcha, I'm really hoping to find someone who will do a 1:1 psn trade.

$130 left.

I added DLC for Wii U Hyrule Warriors - Legends DLC pack ($12)  This is dlc for the Wii U version. Also comes with a downloadable 3ds theme.

bread's done
Back