H: Yggdra Union Download Code (PSP) W: $5 Amazon GC

Out of a total of 4 cups, I won the weapon pack on 3 of them. Used one for myself and am offering the other two for trade. Boy I am really tired of Jack in the Bump now though.

[quote name='Kotomine']Out of a total of 4 cups, I won the weapon pack on 3 of them. Used one for myself and am offering the other two for trade. Boy I am really tired of Jack in the Bump now though.[/QUOTE]

Ive won 3 gears skins and 1 AC:R outfit out of a total of 6 drinks. not bad either really.

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Ive won 3 gears skins and 1 AC:R outfit out of a total of 6 drinks. not bad either really.[/QUOTE]

Lol gf and I went today (She seen me eating it yesterday and wanted it today).... So we got 3 more codes after it haha and I'm officially done with JitB for a good while now haha.
So that totals 8 Green pack Gears codes out of 9 cups. O.O Craaaazy!

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Ive won 3 gears skins and 1 AC:R outfit out of a total of 6 drinks. not bad either really.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Un4tun8Disaster']Lol gf and I went today (She seen me eating it yesterday and wanted it today).... So we got 3 more codes after it haha and I'm officially done with JitB for a good while now haha.
So that totals 8 Green pack Gears codes out of 9 cups. O.O Craaaazy![/QUOTE]

Seems like we were all pretty lucky, that's a rarity for me!

----------------------------
I'm willing to trade a Liquid Green weapon skin pack and any one other item on my have list
to sweeten the deal
for one character skin
on my want list, obviously
(preferably Savage Kantus or Savage Grenadier).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='micky124']i have a infected omen code id trade for liquid green. (got one in my epic and one with my controller.) plz get back to me asap[/QUOTE]

PM'd you.

Do you still have a Liquid Green Skin? I hope you didn't trade it for an Infected Omen skin... Anyways I used to have an extra Adam Fenix skin but I gave it to a friend. But I do have something named PayPal!

[quote name='VAL@CAG']Do you still have a Liquid Green Skin? I hope you didn't trade it for an Infected Omen skin... Anyways I used to have an extra Adam Fenix skin but I gave it to a friend. But I do have something named PayPal![/QUOTE]

I would rather trade for a character skin, sorry.

I have 3 Green Jack In the Box Codes, willing to trade for 1600 MS Points or any DLC Character except Commando Dom! My GamerTag is SLLPKNOT

[quote name='MIKESTYLE']I have 3 Green Jack In the Box Codes, willing to trade for 1600 MS Points or any DLC Character except Commando Dom! My GamerTag is SLLPKNOT[/QUOTE]

While I appreciate the bump, please refrain from using my thread for your personal trading requests, thank you.

This code is for the MMO Global Agenda, it's for an exclusive flair (?). Anyway:

PAX11A4A016E21

I'm not sure whether that's an 'O' or a '0'. If you successfully redeem the code, be sure to say thanks!

If you are a lurker (ick) and you redeem the code, just know this: I despise you...That is all.
Unnecessarily long bump.

Here's the link for instructions on redeeming: www.globalagendagame.com/PAXPrime

bread's done
Back