.hack// GU vol 2 - $29.99 at Amazon.com

awesome, GU 2 is mine, hoping GU 3 comes back in stock at amazon.

nevermind, went ahead and got GU 3 also, too damn good of a deal to pass on.

Yea, retail on all 3 GU games is $40. Quite funny considering that the original 4 games were $50 each and only had about 10 hours of gameplay each.

Great deal on both games. I'd be in on both of them, but I've got tons of FYE & Blockbuster credit to burn, so i think i'll wait until they get the game in.

I searched amazon to find what the price was on vol 2. I have vol 1 but want to play all three in sequence. I didn't do that with the originals, and felt like i could have gotten more out of the story if i had. anyways, i was looking for vol 2 and saw they had vol 3 for 29.99.

I've ordered from J&R before, they are pretty good. fast shipping too. Can't wait for them to get here!

To be honest, my excitement level isn't that hype at all. Okay, probably a bit hype. .hack series is one of the best anime and video games. I just never get to play them. One reason is that I didnt open my copy of Vol 1 yet. I dont have the rest of the series.

But anyway, I might pick both vol 2 and vol 3 up when it drops to around $20.

JR.com has shipped my vol 3 already. Should be here in a couple of days I suppose.

vol 2 from amazon still hasn't shipped.

bread's done
Back