Hacked accounnt DLC help.

Bhackney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Hello all,

First if this is in the wrong place I am sorry, for I have been a long time CAGer but this is my first thread.

Secondly I am writing for help. About a year ago my original account was hacked, and the hackers torched it. It could not be saved or retrieved by Microsoft, and while I have since come to terms with losing my gamer tag and what I believe is my real identity (BigshotBrian), I am still trying to salvage some relics of the past.

Namely I am trying to be able to use my DLC that is still on my HDD. Most importantly are songs for Lips and Rockband Beatles as well as various map packs. This was brought to a head again last night, thus the reason for the post. My brother and sister in law were over last night for dinner, and we decided to play Rockband Beatles, and although the songs are on the HDD I am unable to play the albums I downloaded.

I'm a little tired of being a victim here and do not believe that I should have to repurchase anything else than what I already have. Times are tough and I just cannot afford the extra 2500 or so points to get back what was rightfully mine to begin with.

So I am asking for the combined wisdom of the CAG community for help on how I can play the content on my console. I have tried many ways to access this with no avail. So I am asking for hints, suggestions, tips and tricks.

Lastly. Many thanks in advance from any and all who reply :grouphug:.

Im sorry to say but i dont think you can access those dlcs without logging in to the account associated with it. couldn't you get back the account by using the email to get a new password or is it already too late?

[quote name='jondier']Im sorry to say but i dont think you can access those dlcs without logging in to the account associated with it. couldn't you get back the account by using the email to get a new password or is it already too late?[/QUOTE]

I almost have access to it. I can log into it, but everything is in Russian/Chec and I cannot get it to switch to a USA account, or any English account.

Are you using a different xbox than the one originally used to d/l the dlc? The dlc should be tied to your console, as well as, your gamertag. And it was my understanding that was enough to allow you to access the dlc.

[quote name='Brainwave0']Are you using a different xbox than the one originally used to d/l the dlc? The dlc should be tied to your console, as well as, your gamertag. And it was my understanding that was enough to allow you to access the dlc.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but as i recall you have to be connected to the internet to use it.

bread's done
Back