HackerJ's gaming lagoon referral

HackerJ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hello this is a repost because I put it originally in the wrong area. I'm just making this thread for anyone who would like to join the site gaming lagoon an awesome site that gets you free gaming items for taking surveys.
If you would like to join please do through this link http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=55445 or through the link in my signature any referrals would be much appriciated.​

It seems that Hacker J's account is closed.

Since I originally decided to make a gaming lagoon account after noticing all of the spam referrals, I found that when the time came to actually create one, I couldn't find one that linked to an active account.

Now, the free offers are fun and all, but I've been completing ones that actually require some cash since they pay out way better on the point value.

Here is my ACTIVE account to gaming lagoon if any of you would like to be super nice and use me as a reference.

I'd really appreciate it, and as a bonus, if you email me after you sign up using me, I'll use all the bonus points I get to send the prize right back to you.

Double bonus for you, high hits for C A G, and good times for all.

My email is [email protected]

Happy gaming y'all!

No my account is not closed and is still up as I have just received my first prize from gaminglagoon.com. here is proof

Anyone interested in earning free gaming time or points for xbox360, wii, world of warcraft, and more please sign up under my referral link in the original post or the banner in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back