Had to post this

no you didn't edit italics are me of course.

1. I don't like to snuggle everytime we bang. = fuck me, and leave the money on the table
2. Sex isn't always love-making to me. Sometimes its just wild, sweaty monkey fucking. = I have aids
3. I'm short so I will always be able to look up at you = I'm short
5. I enjoy being a girl = I heart the cock
6. Can be one of the boys = I might have a penis
7. I don't wear grannie panties! = Don't make them in my size
8. I am curvalicious! = I'm a fattie
9. I go to the gym = ...
10. I love dogs and cats, even lizards! = They're all delicious
11. I have long hair = everywhere...
12. I won't drag you shopping with me (that's what girlfriends are for!) = I buy my clothes at walmart when we grocery shop.
13. I will scratch your back (in and out of the shower) = really deep I love the S&M
14. I will not move into your apartment the first chance I get. = fattie needs lots of space
15. Like you, I am scared of commitment = I fuck around a lot.
16. I won't steal food out of your plate after ordering a salad. = I don't order salads but sides of beef a la' The Flintstones
17. I wont order a salad. = see 16
18. I'm genuine. =I lie a lot
19. I have all my shots. = I have the clap
20. I've travelled. = I've fucked a lot of things, and people
21. I didn't vote for Bush or Arnold Swaggawaggadingdong either. = I'm to lazy to vote Sigh Hilter!
23. I will hide around corners and try to scare you in the dark of the night. = I'm going to take your wallet.
24. I will end up scaring myself and you'll have to calm me down. = I'll see my shadow
25. I will sneak out of the bed and brush my teeth before you get up so we can have hygenic morning sex. (I might drop a mint into yours. don't choke) = I'm leaving you to go eat breakfast at the IHOP.

27. I won't nag you when you watch sports. = I gots to know when its time to eat.
28. I write the date with European notation (Today is 13 January, 2007) = I have many cats, and don't get out
29. I'm Indian (from the country) and I speak Spanish! = I've fucked around a lot
30. I like the color purple. = I think I'm royalty.
31. I will let you be the man in the relationship. = I've lost my strap on
32. I get my toes done. = A dog licks them
33. I work. = for the money
34. I school. = apparently not very well.
35. Did I mention that I like the color purple? I do. = I heart grape jelly
37. I watch Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad. = I repeat those joke as if their my own.
38. I know something about cars. = backseats are small.
39. I can't drive automatic (You shouldn't be able to either) = I drive a big rig to, and fro.
40. I give heart-felt (sometimes homemade)gifts. = I'll make you a cake then eat it.
42. I will love your penis = Cause I love all penis
43. I always smell good. (well almost) = Only if its raining outside.
46. I listen to pretty much everything. = I have both of my ears
48. I know what makes the rocking world go round. = Me falling down
49. I'll lay naked in bed with you. =Cause they don't make clothes my size
51. I don't ghost ride. = Hell isn't big enough.
52. But I can get hyphy. = I have nothing for this one.
53. I'm artsy without being artsy. = I can color in the lines.
54. I give supreme oral. = On supreme pizzas.
59. I like you to poke me in the butt in the morning = no anal
67. My first boyfriend used to hit me and then he cheated, so I've learned to stand up for myself. = I carry lots of emotional, and mental baggage around.
71. I would fax you my ass. = how the fuck does that work, she ain't seen a fax machine.
89. I make bomb brownies. = literally I'm a terrorist.
100. I won't make fun of your manhood (In public) = but you said you'll love my penis.
103. I can operate a fire extinguisher = I cook meth at my home
105. I treat you for ice cream or dinner too! = doesn't mean your going to get to eat yours.
106. I love suprises. = I saw my feet!
109. I have all my teeth (minus wisdoms) and they are straight. = I'm a eating machine.
110. I pay my own bills. see #1
111. I'm not looking for financial support = see #1
113. I can't get pregnant unless I want to. (sex all the time!) = I'm a witch?
116. I don't eat pizza with a fork and knife. = I inhale it
119. I won't text you while you are out with your friends. = I'll be tailing you two car lengths behind
120. Your wallet, car and house don't impress me. = I'm in it for the food & cock
122. I have a rack that I will shamelessly display for you. = big saggy tittes that I think are hot.
126. I can burp a couple of letters.= I eat wooden alphabet blocks.
127. I can gleak when I eat sour things. (and pretty far too) = She gets points from me for spelling gleak right. Bonus points from me Graystone if you know what it is.
130. I memorize weird facts and will regurge them at random oppurtunities. = I read guiness world records every year.
132. I won't go through your drawers or try to get into your cellphone/email. fingers are to fat to hit buttons on a cellphone
133. I love showering and just laying in the sun (indoors!) to dry off. = How the fuck do you lay in the sun indoors, anyone?
136. I will put post-its in random places for you to find when I'm not there. = your cornhole
137. I know what a barometer is. = Its another name for a bartender lol
138. I still have my Minnie Mouse Comforter from way back in the day, because they just don't make them the same anymore. = I'm poor
140. I read a lot. = Does the back of ceral boxes count?
141. You + Me + Dancing + Outdoors + Rain = Afternoon fun. = Only way I can take a shower.
143. You have already invested by reading this, so take a leap. = Come on please

she sounds like she could be kind of a pain in the ass, to put it mildly. funny post though.

no you didn't edit italics are me of course.

1. I don't like to snuggle everytime we bang. = fuck me, and leave the money on the table
2. Sex isn't always love-making to me. Sometimes its just wild, sweaty monkey fucking. = I have aids
9. I go to the gym = ...

12. I won't drag you shopping with me (that's what girlfriends are for!) = I buy my clothes at walmart when we grocery shop.
13. I will scratch your back (in and out of the shower) = really deep I love the S&M
14. I will not move into your apartment the first chance I get. = fattie needs lots of space
16. I won't steal food out of your plate after ordering a salad. = I don't order salads but sides of beef a la' The Flintstones

21. I didn't vote for Bush or Arnold Swaggawaggadingdong either. = I'm to lazy to vote Sigh Hilter!
23. I will hide around corners and try to scare you in the dark of the night. = I'm going to take your wallet.
24. I will end up scaring myself and you'll have to calm me down. = I'll see my shadow
25. I will sneak out of the bed and brush my teeth before you get up so we can have hygenic morning sex. (I might drop a mint into yours. don't choke) = I'm leaving you to go eat breakfast at the IHOP.
27. I won't nag you when you watch sports. = I gots to know when its time to eat.
28. I write the date with European notation (Today is 13 January, 2007) = I have many cats, and don't get out
29. I'm Indian (from the country) and I speak Spanish! = I've fucked around a lot

37. I watch Family Guy, Simpsons, American Dad. = I repeat those joke as if their my own.
39. I can't drive automatic (You shouldn't be able to either) = I drive a big rig to, and fro.

40. I give heart-felt (sometimes homemade)gifts. = I'll make you a cake then eat it.

67. My first boyfriend used to hit me and then he cheated, so I've learned to stand up for myself. = I carry lots of emotional, and mental baggage around.
71. I would fax you my ass. = how the fuck does that work, she ain't seen a fax machine.
100. I won't make fun of your manhood (In public) = but you said you'll love
my penis.

105. I treat you for ice cream or dinner too! = doesn't mean your going to get to eat yours.
109. I have all my teeth (minus wisdoms) and they are straight. = I'm a eating machine.

119. I won't text you while you are out with your friends. = I'll be tailing you two car lengths behind
120. Your wallet, car and house don't impress me. = I'm in it for the food & cock
122. I have a rack that I will shamelessly display for you. = big saggy tittes that I think are hot.
127. I can gleak when I eat sour things. (and pretty far too) = She gets points from me for spelling gleak right. Bonus points from me Graystone if you know what it is.

130. I memorize weird facts and will regurge them at random oppurtunities. = I read guiness world records every year.
132. I won't go through your drawers or try to get into your cellphone/email. fingers are to fat to hit buttons on a cellphone
133. I love showering and just laying in the sun (indoors!) to dry off. = How the fuck do you lay in the sun indoors, anyone?
136. I will put post-its in random places for you to find when I'm not there. = your cornhole
138. I still have my Minnie Mouse Comforter from way back in the day, because they just don't make them the same anymore. = I'm poor

141. You + Me + Dancing + Outdoors + Rain = Afternoon fun. = Only way I can take a shower.
143. You have already invested by reading this, so take a leap. = Come on please

You're making fat jokes, but you're fat?
[quote name='CitizenB']no you didn't edit italics are me of course.

9. I go to the gym = ...

my penis.

143. You have already invested by reading this, so take a leap. = Come on please[/quote]

[quote name='naes']You're making fat jokes, but you're fat?[/QUOTE]

yep, see I can do that cause I'm in the club, they're not all fat jokes. The jokes are more a 40% fat, 50% whore, 10% msc jokes.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']CitizenB wins the unnecessary post of the day award. ;)[/QUOTE]

I had to bring something to this pointless thread.

[quote name='CitizenB']I had to bring something to this pointless thread.[/quote]

You could've just said "shes fat and fucks around a lot" and gotten your point across.

And... if she's fat, don't you love her? Since, you know, skinny chicks absolutely a no-no.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You could've just said "shes fat and fucks around a lot" and gotten your point across.

And... if she's fat, don't you love her? Since, you know, skinny chicks absolutely a no-no.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't making a point. Just a long winded beat a dead horse joke.
I've never said no to skinny chicks, I said no to rail thin women.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You could've just said "shes fat and fucks around a lot" and gotten your point across.

And... if she's fat, don't you love her? Since, you know, skinny chicks absolutely a no-no.[/quote]

We like CitizenB more than we like you. Thus, shut up.

[quote name='CitizenB'] 10. I love dogs and cats, even lizards! = They're all delicious[/quote]
:rofl:

It's a trap!

This is on Craig's List, so it's a given that she's fat.

but all the information she provided also indicates that A) she seems to be a little too good at writing a personal ad, fwiw and B) she's probably psycho in some way since she presents herself as the perfect, quirky, cute, and sexually charged perfect-girl that is portrayed in every romantic comedy. like i said, even if it were true, this all adds up to her being a huge, clingy, pain in the ass

even then, she said nothing about liking bacon. in fact, I'm going to point that out to her now (the bacon thing, not all the mean stuff.)

edit: whoops, forgot this is a saved post

[quote name='kube00']Nice Citizen. Some of those were pretty funny[/QUOTE]
[quote name='the ender']We like CitizenB more than we like you. Thus, shut up.[/QUOTE]

*tips hat*

9. I go to the gym = ...

my penis.

143. You have already invested by reading this, so take a leap. = Come on please[/quote]

MUAHHAHAHHAHA. I thought it was 80% funny and 5% stupid and pointless 15% fucking classic.

[quote name='the ender']We like CitizenB more than we like you. Thus, shut up.[/quote]

wayt u meen i m not popularz on intrawebz? o god wat m i 2 do.

It's not like I'm picking a fight with him. He knows I don't hate him. Calm the fuck down.

[quote name='sixersballernum3'] He knows I don't hate him.[/QUOTE]

Well if you bought me flowers, or said something bout my hair then I would know. :cry:

[quote name='naes']Anyway, I bet her knees are too pointy.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='CitizenB']Well if you bought me flowers, or said something bout my hair then I would know. :cry: [/quote]

Oh please. :roll::lol:

I'll write you an e-card. ;)

Gleaking is when you have a thin stream of spit fly out of your mouth. If you can't do it at will ( I can!) it happens when yawning, and usually if I'm on the toiled. don;t know why.

9. I go to the gym = ...

my penis.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Oh please. :roll::lol:

I'll write you an e-card. ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Gustav Holst']Gleaking is when you have a thin stream of spit fly out of your mouth. If you can't do it at will ( I can!) it happens when yawning, and usually if I'm on the toiled. don;t know why.[/QUOTE]

Congrats you win the prize. Open your hand...

[quote name='CitizenB']
[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, the correct answer is fat-bottomed girls.

I don't get it. This "girl" specifies a person that isn't looking for just sex, but constantly refers to sex in the listing. It's like advertising a pastry shop, but only allowing entry to people on the Atkins diet.

bread's done
Back