haha ive bought way too many games this month

retrad

CAGiversary!
Ive pretty much picked up the entire backlog of games ive been missing from my ps3 collection

started off with Burnout Paradise and deadspace
then picked up Folklore and God of War 3
then I bought Yakuza 3 and Sonic Ultimate Genesis Collection
and then I couldn't pass up that b2g1 used games at gamestop sale and picked up mirrors edge, gtaIV and ninja gaiden.

ooh forgot to add i picked up penny arcade 1+2 on psn for $3 then I bought Resident Evil 2 for $3 and Xenogears for $10 on psn.

Thats just way too many games... im going to stop for a couple months... i dont care what the deals are. I absolutely dont need anymore games.

anyone else spent way too much time and money on video games this month? or is it just me.

edit: I need to stop checking this site, just bought little big planet goty edition for $12...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've spent triple my entertainment budget this month because of the "Deals" posted around here. Granted, I've gotten a hell of a lot more bang for my buck thanks to CAG, but stacking deal after deal does tend to amount to a hefty sum and give you quite the backlog.

Wonder if every newbie here at CAG experiences the same thing.

That's nothing. My $125 budget for the month went out the window a long time ago.

Although, I got the freedom to spend a bit more since the tickets to a sporting event I had to buy earlier this month didn't cost as much as I had budgeted.

I also go for stuff that I have GCs for or give me GCs back.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back