Half.com's Bargain Bin

gaelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
[quote name='CheapyD']I have these links on the front page "Coupon and Bargain Bin" section.[/quote]

check the front page for links
http://www.cheapassgamer.com

Half.com
Bargain Bin 70% Off or Better

follow the link and see if you can find some deals. my big brother web blocker at work won't let me go too far into half.com

good luck

Nothing too spectacular, just standard Half.com fare. Though there was a copy of MGS2, used and complete, for $5. Isn't that all the rage on eBay these days?

There are some good deals for PS2 and Xbox, but they are pretty much always there. Thanks anyway. I might just pick up Unreal Championship.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Nothing too spectacular, just standard Half.com fare. Though there was a copy of MGS2, used and complete, for $5. Isn't that all the rage on eBay these days?[/quote]

No you're thinking of MGS substance for PS2.

[quote name='schultzed'][quote name='PsyClerk']Nothing too spectacular, just standard Half.com fare. Though there was a copy of MGS2, used and complete, for $5. Isn't that all the rage on eBay these days?[/quote]

No you're thinking of MGS substance for PS2.[/quote]

Holy crap! Why is it going for that much on eBay? I guess it's time to go pick up all those $16 PS2 Substance's that have been sitting in my local Blockbuster's for months.

[quote name='shipwreck'][quote name='schultzed'][quote name='PsyClerk']Nothing too spectacular, just standard Half.com fare. Though there was a copy of MGS2, used and complete, for $5. Isn't that all the rage on eBay these days?[/quote]

Holy crap! Why is it going for that much on eBay? I guess it's time to go pick up all those $16 PS2 Substance's that have been sitting in my local Blockbuster's for months.[/quote]

Looks like from $35 to $50 depending on the condition.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Call me blind, but I don't see a link either. ^_^;;;[/quote]

Scroll down a little and look at the right side.

[quote name='code52'][quote name='wannabepunktony']Call me blind, but I don't see a link either. ^_^;;;[/quote]

Scroll down a little and look at the right side.[/quote]

[quote name='schultzed'][quote name='PsyClerk']Nothing too spectacular, just standard Half.com fare. Though there was a copy of MGS2, used and complete, for $5. Isn't that all the rage on eBay these days?[/quote]

Yup, realized this about 5 minutes after posting. Saw a link in someone's auction on the auction forum and thought "oh...THAT MGS2..."

bread's done
Back