Half-Life 1 anthology --> $1 at GoGamer

Wow, great deal. been meaning to get counterstrike for a while... got this with the Battlefield 2142 and Painkiller part of their 48 hour sale for 48 bucks shipped total...

Hmm for $1 it is tempting even though Blue Shift and OpFor are both available for free on Steam if you own Half-Life. As long as adding it to my Madness order won't change the shipping that is.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Wow, great deal. been meaning to get counterstrike for a while... got this with the Battlefield 2142 and Painkiller part of their 48 hour sale for 48 bucks shipped total...[/QUOTE]

Well two things real quick. First shame on you calling yourself a CAG and not reading my Madness post. Cancel that order and replace it without BF2142 because it's going to be $10 cheaper the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Second shame on you for not having Half-Life as it must be assumed if you've never bothered to download Counter-Strike.

I duly suggest you go stand in the corner and cry and then ground yourself. :)

Ugh, I just added it to my cart with Nightfall and Painkiller and it shoots the shipping from 2.58 to 6.00 which is just unacceptable. I guess if you're ordering three other games already it's really worth it since you can seperate your order into two and use the $1 you save on shipping for the game.

Edit- If you haven't ordered this already it may be dead. I was messing around seeing how it affected shipping and when I went to add it to my cart again I got this error:

"1. We're sorry - unfortunately this item is not available for shipment. Please check back later!"

Crap...I just got a backorder notice. They claim it should be available within the month, which would be fine with me. But somehow I doubt it.

[quote name='amusedtoe']
Well two things real quick. First shame on you calling yourself a CAG and not reading my Madness post. Cancel that order and replace it without BF2142 because it's going to be $10 cheaper the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving. Second shame on you for not having Half-Life as it must be assumed if you've never bothered to download Counter-Strike.

I duly suggest you go stand in the corner and cry and then ground yourself. :)[/quote]

Well I'll ignore all the sarcasm and thank you for the heads up, looks like i'll be hitting up black friday sales after all...and no counterstrike for me... played HF on the PS2 is as far as I've gone... but soon that will change... til then I'lll practice my skills on Gunz

Nuts. I've never played Half-Life, so it would've been perfect for me, especially since I've just been upgrading my computer recently so I can actually play computer games that were released after the Reagan administration. Ah well...maybe next time.

[quote name='Technique']I remember hearing that this doesn't work for Steam? Can anyone confirm this?[/QUOTE]

Previous Valve box titles are compatible with steam. Simply enter in the key that comes with the game and it is added to your Steam account.

[quote name='Moosejaw']Nuts. I've never played Half-Life, so it would've been perfect for me, especially since I've just been upgrading my computer recently so I can actually play computer games that were released after the Reagan administration. Ah well...maybe next time.[/QUOTE]

That's really bad since the minimum requirements were like a 133mhz CPU and a 2meg video card, probably didn't even ask for more then 128mb in memory.

[quote name='amusedtoe']That's really bad since the minimum requirements were like a 133mhz CPU and a 2meg video card, probably didn't even ask for more then 128mb in memory.[/quote]
I played it when it first came out on a system with only 32mb of memory and no 3d card.

great deal for anyone who doesnt have this already, i might pick it up just for the heck of it and give it to a buddy

or not, its OOS now...

great deal for anyone who got in on it is what i meant.

Well this is probably the last thing on anyone's mind, but my anthology was listed as backordered and I got notice it shipped today! YEAH!.

So I canceleld battefield and am getting HL Anth. and Painkiller SE for a mere 12 bucks...my cheap ass is satiated.

bread's done
Back