Half Life 2 $39.99 with free shipping at yesasia.com

majinvegeta-88

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
The minimum for free shipping is $39 flat, so the normal version can be shipped free as well. I'm a bit hesitant though. Has anyone ordered from this company? I find it a bit odd that they're selling the US version this cheap.

[quote name='Ledhed']The minimum for free shipping is $39 flat, so the normal version can be shipped free as well. I'm a bit hesitant though. Has anyone ordered from this company? I find it a bit odd that they're selling the US version this cheap.[/quote]
I've ordered CDs from them. They were reliable, but I agree, the US HL2 seems out of place.

It reminds me of when some companies like GoGamer.com sell non-US versions for cheaper. But this is advertised as the US version, so I don't know what to think. Oh well, I can still get it cheaper than this in a couple of weeks, so I'll just wait.

Whoa.. This limited edition seems to be VERY limited.. my EB only got five of them.. and I mean.. this is the same EB that got a few of the yellow warthogs from the Halo 2 figure set.. the ones that were limited to 2,000.. bungie.net sold them for $250!

Get the CE while you can. Whoops, too late, sold out on the site already :p

[quote name='majinvegeta-88']Don't worry about this site being legit I have bought plenty of stuff from them in the past with no problems.[/quote]

I'm not necessarily worried about the site (as I've often seen it heralded on this site) as much as I'm worried about what version of the game I would actually recieve. But, they are advertising the US version, so I imagine that's what they're selling.

[quote name='Ledhed']It reminds me of when some companies like GoGamer.com sell non-US versions for cheaper. But this is advertised as the US version, so I don't know what to think. Oh well, I can still get it cheaper than this in a couple of weeks, so I'll just wait.[/quote]

Where would you be able to find this Cheaper than 40$ in a few weeks? (if its not some closely guarded trade secret...)

[quote name='crystalklear64'][quote name='Ledhed']It reminds me of when some companies like GoGamer.com sell non-US versions for cheaper. But this is advertised as the US version, so I don't know what to think. Oh well, I can still get it cheaper than this in a couple of weeks, so I'll just wait.[/quote]

Where would you be able to find this Cheaper than 40$ in a few weeks? (if its not some closely guarded trade secret...)[/quote]

Employee appreciation discount at work. :wink:

This site is awesome, i trust it with my life. quick shipping and great deals. they sale some badass stuff on there too.

half life 2 is in english! they dont lie about stuff when they post it on there.

If it wasnt, there will will a warning sign next to the item saying that its only in "Japanese" or Japananese version and can not work on US products. Yesasia owns all!

Hmmm. The page says it's $39.99, but when I click order now, it's suddenly $42.99. And that's with free shipping selected.

[quote name='sandpuppy']Hmmm. The page says it's $39.99, but when I click order now, it's suddenly $42.99. And that's with free shipping selected.[/quote]

The page actually says $43 now. I guess they bumped it up.

bread's done
Back