Half-life 2 Collectors 29.88

That looks nice, thanks. I've been thinking of picking this up because IIRC, this comes with an original version of Half-Life except with better graphics.

[quote name='jetlag16']That looks nice, thanks. I've been thinking of picking this up because IIRC, this comes with an original version of Half-Life except with better graphics.[/QUOTE]

Actually Halflife: Source is the original Half-life with Halflife 2 ragdoll physics. An original copy of Halflife with the HD pack installed looks 10 times better than Halflife: Source. A shame, really.

If they've patched Halflife: Source to accomodate the HD pack, I would love to know about it.

ive been waiting for a good price on this..

last time i tried to get into the eb deal.. i actually bought it for 29.99 and when i got home i noticed that the game wasnt inside. Someone had opened it and took it.

meh, its from a 3rd party (J&R Music) which means you have to pay about $6 shipping.. it would have been nice if it was from amazon since I got that free amazon prime trial..

[quote name='Vegan']Actually Halflife: Source is the original Half-life with Halflife 2 ragdoll physics. An original copy of Halflife with the HD pack installed looks 10 times better than Halflife: Source. A shame, really.

If they've patched Halflife: Source to accomodate the HD pack, I would love to know about it.[/QUOTE]

There's some kind of patch out there, but as far as I can understand, it only patches the NPC's or something...

http://www.fileplanet.com/150789/150000/fileinfo/Half-Life:whistle2:Source---High-Quality-Models

[quote name='tearofangst']meh i'd rather get the game of the year editon.....no reason why...just don't like big boxes :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Does this go back to the "no fat chicks" thing?

bread's done
Back