Half Life 2 Mods

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just curious if there are any awesome free games or mods that people enjoy playing based on the Source engine?

I recently tried a game called Eclipse, and it was fantastic, so I'm hoping there are more out there.

My favorites are Hidden: Source (one person spawns each round as an invisible guy and everyone else is in a swat team), Dystopia (a team/objective based science fiction mod), and Pirates, Vikings, and Knights (a team death match between each of the 3 races). I haven't played any of them in a while but they were all fun.

What's the mod that lets you play with portals (a la Portal) in Half Life 2? Anyone know?

The only HL2 mod I played was this Goldeneye 007 mod which was great re-imagination of the N64 game but I played a beta and it run very choppy.

I just remembered there is also a really fun revolutionary war mod. I think it was called Battle Grounds but I'm not completely sure.

Sourceforts = massive amounts of fun!
It's CTF, but you have a building period that occurs between rounds to build/fix your fort to protect your flag. It's fun to get creative and think of ways to protect your base, such as by making sniper towers, or building walls surrounding your flag that makes it difficult for the enemy to enter, but easy for teammates when they want to capture.

bread's done
Back