Half life 2 xbox 8.96 at CC

This is an old deal. (I got my copy at CC last month)

But still a good price on a great game, if anyone hasn't picked it up yet.

This might be an old deal, but if the OP's CC is like mine they've been hoarding games in the back. I was going to start a similar thread but new there would be the typical thread crapper. This is why YMMV exists because not every fucking store follows protocol.

Good find OP. I saw a copy at my CC, but passed it over. I did get Sid Meir's Piratres to trade into Rhino with my Time Crisis Zone. Now I can get Saint's Row.

Several CC's have been getting restocked on these "clearance" games. I just got MLB 2K5 and MLB 2K5 World Series Edition back in. Idiots.:roll:

I already have it on PC, so I'm going to wait for the xbox 360 version. That still is an excellent price though. One of the greatest games of all time in my opinion.

[quote name='Rudiger']I already have it on PC, so I'm going to wait for the xbox 360 version. That still is an excellent price though. One of the greatest games of all time in my opinion.[/quote]

This is a must-play. You'll get your money's worth on this one & I find it hard to say that about a lot of games lately...

yes, HL2 for Xbox was clearanced at $8.96 along with a ton of other games, a couple months ago. yes, it's possible that some stores have been receiving more copies of clearance games from CC's warehouses, or some of the games have just continued to sit on the shelf because shoppers at certain CCs were unaware or uninterested in those particular games being clearanced (for example a great many of CC's stores did not change the price tags on all of the clearance items, although the games WILL ring up for $8.96 no matter what the price tags say).

my guess is that there might also be another reason some $8.96 clearance games ended up back on the shelves: ebay sellers (OMG FATWALLETEERS) ran out and bought a lot of these games with the intention of selling them on ebay, then had no luck selling 'em, so they returned 'em to CC for refunds quite a while after the initial buzz (re: everybody/CAGs looking for $8.96 bargains) died down. so... now that people are no longer really looking for these clearance games, the chances of finding some of them at CC are starting to get good(-ish) again.

[quote name='brainiac']yes, HL2 for Xbox was clearanced at $8.96 along with a ton of other games, a couple months ago. yes, it's possible that some stores have been receiving more copies of clearance games from CC's warehouses, or some of the games have just continued to sit on the shelf because shoppers at certain CCs were unaware or uninterested in those particular games being clearanced (for example a great many of CC's stores did not change the price tags on all of the clearance items, although the games WILL ring up for $8.96 no matter what the price tags say).

my guess is that there might also be another reason some $8.96 clearance games ended up back on the shelves: ebay sellers (OMG FATWALLETEERS) ran out and bought a lot of these games with the intention of selling them on ebay, then had no luck selling 'em, so they returned 'em to CC for refunds quite a while after the initial buzz (re: everybody/CAGs looking for $8.96 bargains) died down. so... now that people are no longer really looking for these clearance games, the chances of finding some of them at CC are starting to get good(-ish) again.[/quote]
Instead of typing all that you could have just read this.

[quote name='neocisco']Several CC's have been getting restocked on these "clearance" games.[/quote]

[quote name='neocisco']Instead of typing all that you could have just read this.[quote name='neocisco']Several CC's have been getting restocked on these "clearance" games.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
O RLY. only "several"?

anyway. OKAY.

Looks like it might be time to start checking CC's again. Found a Halo Triple Pack today which I am 100% sure was not there during the beginning of the sale. I also saw some re-stock of the older clearance games (the ones that I thought were supposed to be pulled back) like Evolution Skateboarding for PS2.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's 2am, cut some slack, genius.[/QUOTE]
likewise to you.

by "anyway. OKAY" i meant to concede to neocisco. yes, i posted something redundant. OKAY. he scored a point. the matter didn't require more stirring, barky. now let's all be friends, awright? cool. *group hug*

$5.96 for Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (available online) sounds like a deal to me...

NEVERMIND! It shows up as being available, but when you attempt to checkout, it's removed from your cart. Circuit City needs to overhaul their cart/checkout system badly. Why do items even show up that aren't available for either shipping OR in-store pickup?

bread's done
Back