Half Price Books 2010 Coupon -50% off any item March 28

I got Folkore for PS3 for about $13.. only other PS3 games they had were Fight Night and Heroes something or other.

The HPB in Countryside, IL has some rarer PS1 RPG's.

Suikoden II $200
Valykrie Profile $90
Arc the Lad Collection $90

They are open until 9, if anyone is close or interested.

I picked up Lunar 2: Eternal Blue boxed edition for 43.xx which was marked for $90.

had 4 coupons and they let me use all of them!

found a couple of sing it mic bundles for ps2 (3 mics @ 2.70 each) and the prince of persia trilogy on PC ($5.XX after coupon)

THX OP!

here to hoping for another 50% coupon in the future

is there an email list to sign up to get these?

Valyrie Profile would be worth it with the coupon. The others aren't really good deals even with it.

That said I picked up Tomba for the PS1 today for 15.xx. Really nice find IMO!

[quote name='chibamm']The HPB in Countryside, IL has some rarer PS1 RPG's.

Suikoden II $200
Valykrie Profile $90

I picked up Lunar 2: Eternal Blue boxed edition for 43.xx which was marked for $90.[/QUOTE]

Suikoden II $200
Valykrie Profile $90

I picked up Lunar 2: Eternal Blue boxed edition for 43.xx which was marked for $90.[/QUOTE]

LOL... Lunar for $90 without the coupon? Who are they kidding? Seems like they are using the highest priced Ebay auctions as a guide at your store.

Suikoden II $200
Valykrie Profile $90

I have a friend sitting next to me right now who will sell his EB and SSS complete for 43 shipped each lol... I have offered here but no one bit :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was a good price for Lunar. I've seen them go over $50 consistently over Ebay. Also, I was able to actually see if it wasn't a completely battered box or anything like that.

[quote name='chibamm']I thought it was a good price for Lunar. I've seen them go over $50 consistently over Ebay. Also, I was able to actually see if it wasn't a completely battered box or anything like that.[/QUOTE]

yeah sorry i didn't specify, but he wants 43 each shipped for them. Not that this is the place to sell, but just saying that when I offered them for that on the trade forum it didn't sell.

bread's done
Back