Half Price Books coupon - 40% off Nov 11-12, 50% off Nov 15

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wait... There's a store named Half Price Books, and they're offering 40% off?

Hey, then you're only getting 70% off. :/[/QUOTE]

:wall:

I have a bunch of these stores in my area, and I love it so. Picked up a complete black label FFVII for $25, and a GOTY Left 4 Dead for $9. :) Pretty happy. Will head back out on Sunday for the 50% to see if there's anything new put out over the weekend.

if your in fort wayne looking for ds games

only 3 games

2 coach type ( i think spanish and some other one) and 100 in 1 megamix (coachs are sealed new for 15 the 100 in 1 is 10)

bunch of crap psp movies only a tony hawk game nothing on the wii or ps3

Late every year, they give out (with a $25 purchase) calendars with coupons good throughout the next year. Does anyone know if they're giving them out yet? I'm going tomorrow, and it'll probably be my last trip of the year, so I'm hoping they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zbornak']Late every year, they give out (with a $25 purchase) calendars with coupons good throughout the next year. Does anyone know if they're giving them out yet? I'm going tomorrow, and it'll probably be my last trip of the year, so I'm hoping they are.[/QUOTE]

i think they are given out some type of calender black friday

Spend $25 on Anything in Stores, Get a FREE 2010 Calendar but i do not know if that means the calnders your talking of or a basic 2010 one

Half Priced Books? This is CheapAssGamer, not CheapAssReader! HA HA! I kill me.

P.S. - I suspect CheapAssReader would simply be one post saying "Go to the library."

I would be all over this, but the coupon resolution isn't that good, I can't even read it, I doubt a cashier would honor it.

[quote name='token2k6']I would be all over this, but the coupon resolution isn't that good, I can't even read it, I doubt a cashier would honor it.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to try it anyways but I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could post a higher res scan. Pretty please?

At one store I went to the other day, if you signed up for the mailing list, they allowed you use of the coupon if you didn't have one. The other store said just to say you are on the mailing list and never received the coupons and they would apply the discount. We got the coupons in the mail, so we don't need to "lie" about it. :D

Ended up with The Watchmen: The Complete Experience (BD + PS3 Game) for $12.

I picked up Ghostbusters for the 360 for $12 after the discount :) Usually, they don't have much in the way of console games, but I've gotten a few good deals over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']^^well be sure to let us know if it works, and if there are any good finds![/QUOTE]
Will do.
I know for a fact that all the HPBs around me have the PC games:
Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia(2008), Tom Clancy's EndWar, Mercenaries 2, and some other stuff I know I'm forgetting.

All are $10 or less so at 50% off thats pretty damn cheap.

I mostly hunt there for old PC games.

I am on there email list and never got any such coupon,
We have so many of these stores here in Dallas,tx its not even funny,
I guess i will go in ask for the 50% off on sunday when i go shopping,
Very good deal here,
Thanks for posting this,

Sweet I printed off a copy and picked up acouple books thanks. The one I went to didnt have much for games but Im going to hit a different one on Sat for the 50%.

[quote name='juden66']Sweet I printed off a copy and picked up acouple books thanks. The one I went to didnt have much for games but Im going to hit a different one on Sat for the 50%.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you hit it up on Sunday...Saturday is 20% off, Sunday is 50% (unless you are just scouting on Sat).

[quote name='juden66']Sweet I printed off a copy and picked up acouple books thanks. The one I went to didnt have much for games but Im going to hit a different one on sun for the 50%.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Coupon worked at the store I went to, no questions were asked.
Picked up stuff probably no one else here would be interested in. I'm going to use the 50% off on End War on sunday.

I went and checked out the store near me in Omaha, Nebraska and they seem to have mostly PC games, but there were about 20-30 current gen console games.. I'm planning to head in on Sunday and use the coupon for one or maybe i'll pick up a guide.. I never would have thought of shopping for game related items there..

I bought the Star Trek Next Generation movie set on Blu Ray for 24.99 after coupon. I told myself I was going to hold out, but meh, hopefully I can sell my two disc DVDs on Craigslist.

[quote name='Rollobobo']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intelligent Cube $2.50 after coupon. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Oh my, lucky you!

Oh god thank you for posting this. I grabbed the set of Swans CDs I've been eying for months.

Original price: $150
Dropped to: $100
50% off: $50

Amazing deal for some out of print CDs.

[quote name='Rollobobo']!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Intelligent Cube $2.50 after coupon. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

i got mine for 1.98 about 2 months ago without coupons complete and minty ....

went back last night and grabbed the only DS game... 101 in 1 megamix game or something like that... looked awful for only was 5.00 .... SOB is a time killer... popped it into the system at 9pm and next think i knew it was 1 am...

love the game a lot more then the touchmasters

Grabbed The Neverhood for about $25. Game has been sitting there for quite a while (in a kind of non-obvious spot) and I finally pulled the trigger on it.

Still regret not picking up a copy of Tomba! I saw a few days ago for $24, though. Forgot about the coupon at the time, but I could have gotten it with a 40% off; once I realized how stupid I had been and went back the next day for it, of course it was gone.

[quote name='Ryouko']I have a bunch of these stores in my area, and I love it so. Picked up a complete black label FFVII for $25, and a GOTY Left 4 Dead for $9. :) Pretty happy. Will head back out on Sunday for the 50% to see if there's anything new put out over the weekend.[/QUOTE]

For some reason, the Capitol Hill, Seattle Half Price Books has gone insane with their prices. Old used 360 games are going for nearly new prices ($25+) and that INCLUDES the regular version of Left 4 Dead. Mind boggling. Blu-Rays are equally stupid. Copy of WATERBOY is going for $20. Lordy.

bread's done
Back