Half Price Books | Coupons March 11-17 40%/30%/20%/50% Off

AZR43L

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just found this in my inbox. Coupons are for in-store purchases only. I've heard they sell video games but I don't know about the selection/prices (there aren't any in my area). I'm not sure if these are one-time use or not (JUST SEE EDIT).

Coupons
March 11-12: 40%
March 13-14: 20%
March 15-16: 30%
March 17 (St. Patrick's Day): 50%

Store list / Store locator: http://www.hpb.com/stores/

Edit: From the Half Price Blog: "If you're not on the HPB Mailing List, it's not too late to get in on these 7 Days of Savings! Subscribe to the HPB Email List today online and get your own store coupon to use at any Half Price Books retail location. Not valid online or at HPB Outlet. See coupon for offer and redemption details."

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an FYI at least in the Austin, Tx area, their game prices are crap. Gamestop makes them look good.

[quote name='Slappybob']Just an FYI at least in the Austin, Tx area, their game prices are crap. Gamestop makes them look good.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for people to dispute with their own personal experiences in 3... 2... 1...

There are 3 stores within 40 minutes of me. Two have good pricing and the other has awful. Still, the 70.00 fire emblem gc they have had for 4 months is tempting at 40% off (it wont last until 50%)

I noticed they jacked up the prices pretty bad and have less coupons than they used to. Honestly you would normally find some good stuff for cheap, but now the prices are pretty ridiculous.

Two around me are fair and often have good game-related items. Two around me suck and are over-priced. Anyone ever go to an HPB outlet store? Are those any good?

I like the HPB locations in the Chicago burbs. The game sections sometimes have good deals, just depends on what others have traded in. The dvd section is even better, I found a complete TV series for $3 once. But beware it gets crowded on these coupon days.

their prices are pretty high (coming from Hou,TX) compared to used games from other stores. The only time I bought a game was when I had a 15% coupon and bought $10 360 Godfather game from them (with box and booklet).

bread's done
Back