Half-Price Books

trezzi

CAGiversary!
This is just a heads up to any CAGers with a Half Price Books near them - they sometimes have pretty good deals.. Picked up a copy of Resistance 2 for $30 at my local HPB

i have 2 near me (actually applied for a job at one the other day!) but they mostly have pc games. one did have a few ps2 games on the clearance dvd rack, but they were all sports or common games that were barely even worth $5.

I find that HPB are really like pawn shops for the most part when it comes to carrying video games. Though, they usually have excellent prices on fairly new PC games.

My local HPB has about 8 copies of NCAA 08 for the PS3.

However, it does have a sweet Might and Magic IV inside the old-style giant PC boxes.

Yeah, the local HPB has a ton of PS3 sports games from years past. I did grab a Grandia 3 for PS2 for 2 bucks last year, though. Pretty sure they had Resistance 2 last time I checked, but I wasn't really looking to spend the money for it.

I seem to pick up stuff all the time there. I picked up Sonic 1, Sonic 2 and Sonic Pinball (sucks) mint in box, on the genesis, for 2 bucks a pop. They also had ninja gaidan for the atari lynx a couple of months ago for 99 cents.

It is always good to keep an eye out. They seem to get random stuff all the time.

Also, i love looking through there vinyl records. I usually pick up 1 or 2 when i am there.

bread's done
Back